Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the worst thing that ever happened, while you gave a speech ?

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
The last speech I gave......I decided right then......would be my last speech.

And it was.

I put some vodka in a sprite can, sipped, and somehow made it through. Frankly, I taught myself to breathe deep. That helped just enough.

I wonder if anyone's actually FEINTED. or shit themself.

No idea, but how good is your profile pic!!!!

Can someone shop this into an incel kek broken blood vessels pic?
3fc97a36 87c6 11e7 8f03 5f0754277a16 image hires 200611

you mean speaking in front of an audience?

When I was a senior in high school, my teacher made us each give a speech/oral presentation about a made-up job, we had worked, it was a dumb assignment.

I thought it would be funny during my speech to mention how drunk I was when I came into that job, I said something along the lines of

"thanks to Mr.Blank (my teacher) for not firing me for all the times I came in drunk to work.

absolute crickets, my teacher sighed and said "tough crowd" halfheartedly told me I'd get a "decent grade" or whatever and I just took my seat and imagined blowing my fucking head off.

Maybe not the worst thing, but it came to mind.

When I was a senior in high school, my teacher made us each give a speech/oral presentation about a made-up job, we had worked, it was a dumb assignment.

I thought it would be funny during my speech to mention how drunk I was when I came into that job, I said something along the lines of

"thanks to Mr.Blank (my teacher) for not firing me for all the times I came in drunk to work.

absolute crickets, my teacher sighed and said "tough crowd" halfheartedly told me I'd get a "decent grade" or whatever and I just took my seat and imagined blowing my fucking head off.

Actually that was a damn witty thing to say, and good writing and creativity.

Even the teacher recognized the ABSURD SATIRE.

Actually that was a damn witty thing to say, and good writing and creativity.
Thanks, I thought so too, my oneitis was in the class at the time, I told her about it again later, and she laughed then but everyone in that class was dead, when I actually said it.
Moments like that, just made me keep my mouth shut nowadays, I'm the most reserved motherfucker in the world now.

I got a boner but luckily i had a hoodie, I spotted a hot foid in the crowd, It was a mandatory speech at school everyone had to do it, FML!

Thanks, I thought so too, my oneitis was in the class at the time, I told her about it again later, and she laughed then but everyone in that class was dead, when I actually said it.
Moments like that, just made me keep my mouth shut nowadays, I'm the most reserved motherfucker in the world now.
I actually laughed out loud.

Hypothetically, saying that in front of a class, at the teachers expense, was brilliant.

I think to make a funny joke you need to have social status + you need to actually be in a relaxed and fun mood yourself

you need to actually be in a relaxed and fun mood yourself
This might be it, a guy once told me I come off really tense and reserved, even when trying to be outgoing it's really possible I was so nervous everyone could just sense it, and it encumbered any possibility of humor.