Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What's up with ghetto toilets and excessively long nails?

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
It's so fucking retarded. I remember seeing a Walmart worker once wearing rubber gloves with her long-ass acrylic nails penetrating through the rubber. I've seen toilets struggle to do basic tasks such as use a spoon, write with a pencil or type with their phone just because their nails are so unnecessarily long. Only toilets will forgo basic everyday needs for the sake of appearing fashionable.

Just fashion, nothing else

I have no idea why foids do this

I remember getting jerked off by a hooker with those acrylic nails. I wanted my money back she could even grip my dick properly.:lasereyes: It looked a venus fly trap was having a seizure

I remember getting jerked off by a hooker with those acrylic nails. I wanted my money back she could even grip my dick properly.:lasereyes: It looked a venus fly trap was having a seizure
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

do they scratch themselves everytime they wipe their asses?
i always see this ghetto toilet in my class with long ass nails never doing work and just fucking eating a sandwich everyday

It's a public display of uselessness...

Such a person cannot do legitimate work.

It provides visual proof of "superiority" by showing a lack of the ability to do physical labor....

"Oh look at me! I don't have to work! Therefore, I'm important and you suck!"

Also, various (curry) shamans do it as a display of religious devotion. Similar to modern niggirls/cracker whores...

do they scratch themselves everytime they wipe their asses?
i always see this ghetto toilet in my class with long ass nails never doing work and just fucking eating a sandwich everyday
They save big money on tp bro!

They're so obese they cant scratch their asses so they need claws for it