Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What's With All the Palestinshit Worship?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
I'm sick of all the support these Muslims are getting, the woke protesters and their stupid flags are all over cities in the UK, what's the agenda behind the media and academia promoting Palestinians and throwing Jews under the bus? I never thought Jews would be attacked by the system they supposedly created. It's all being done by other ethnic shitskins though. Hardly any whites are antisemitic.

Last edited:
they can both genocide eachother

How old are you? Muslims in the Gaza Strip have been underprivileged since forever, this is not the first time in the news that's been brought up.

Are you Jewish?

So then you know that sympathy for Muslims has been on the rise for, like, 15 years bare minimum.
He’s a larper.

Dude needs to go back to the barracks in his Jewkranian hacker platoon.

Fuck kikes. They ruin everything.

I'm sick of all the support these Muslims are getting, the woke protesters and their stupid flags are all over cities in the UK, what's the agenda behind the media and academia promoting Palestinians and throwing Jews under the bus? I never thought Jews would be attacked by the system they supposedly created. It's all being done by other ethnic shitskins though. Hardly any whites are antisemitic.
This is what happens when you ring in decades of refugees to Western Europe and other Western countries like the United States, Australia and Canada. You will get their descendants a lot of them zoomers because they breed in large numbers to Become spokespeople of their on agenda, which the Jews basically have shot themselves in the foot for pushing these people onto the West. Now that they've become westernized, they have the technology and the willpower to attack those who are attacking them in their own homelands. Believe me, I want them sent back just like anyone. Because they aren't murderous violent bastards but I do think that the zionist jews can go fuck themselves so I am on nobody's side.

Fuck them all. Fuck jews and fuck muslims.