Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's with everyone telling other incels to rope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
I recently posted my face pic on looksmax and other incel subreddits. People tell me to rope, but I'm suprised when I check their profile and find their selfie, and they're incel tier????

Like what's with that? Why would you encourage your own brother to rope? IT and incel haters rejoice when we die, why do we want to give the enemy the victory?

We saw them rejoice with Saint Uggocel's death (Rest In Peace)

it's because the world needs less genetic trash to occupy it. We literally make the world a garbage dump just by existing. A bunch of Chad Nazis need to round us up, crush our bones into a can and dump us in a landfill. DO you really want a world where there's a buncha fatwomen in superhero movies? OH WAIT

Jfl @ self haters

maybe they are just projecting their suicidal thoughts onto you, or just memeing/trolling

it's because the world needs less genetic trash to occupy it. We literally make the world a garbage dump just by existing. A bunch of Chad Nazis need to round us up, crush our bones into a can and dump us in a landfill. DO you really want a world where there's a buncha fatwomen in superhero movies? OH WAIT
Cuckmaxxed ngl. Would you allow the first chad you see on the street to piss in your mouth? Just because it’s over doesn’t mean you can’t have a backbone for fuck sake

Lmao self hater trash :lul: :lul: :lul: borderline chad worship

self haters are cucked, they are the ones who should do the roping

We should kill ugly femorloids instead, they're the main reason why there're so many incels, to begin with.

Cuckmaxxed ngl. Would you allow the first chad you see on the street to piss in your mouth? Just because it’s over doesn’t mean you can’t have a backbone for fuck sake
I would probably go as ER as possible before they kill me. I'm just speaking for what the world subconciously wants. Don't shoot the messenger.

This is indeed very serious. And I feel very concerned about youngcels here.

Actually, I've lost a friend (also a youngcel) last year. Sometimes I wonder if any negative or pessimistic comment I ever made about anything had any impact on his decision.

Tbh, I think this kind of inducive behaviour shouldn't be allowed here.

Actually, I've lost a friend (also a youngcel) last year. Sometimes I wonder if any negative or pessimistic comment I ever made about anything had any impact on his decision.

real nigga, thank you for ur concern

Glo In Peace to your friend, he flying high now

That's just the looksmax.org normie/troll culture. Also ignore the bullies on here who go after truecels on reddit telling them to rope and shit. Clear normies.

That's just the looksmax.org normie/troll culture. Also ignore the bullies on here who go after truecels on reddit telling them to rope and shit. Clear normies.
O.K. thanks bro. Everything I say is just satire btw

Yes I hate those fucking looksmax loosera. OP man you're probably unattractive but you're still a proper human( not a SUBhuman) you should try to looksmax and ignore those guys, let them worship their Chico and O'Pry.

Yes I hate those fucking looksmax loosera. OP man you're probably unattractive but you're still a proper human( not a SUBhuman) you should try to looksmax and ignore those guys, let them worship their Chico and O'Pry.
Nah bro I'm truecel, looksmaxxing won't do shit

I don't know but I feel like the people who aren't doing so aren't incels, just IT fags and bluepillers trying to create some sort of psyop. For the actual incels who unironically tell others to rope, don't do so.

I truly believe that people who come on here and promote others to kill themselves all jokes aside are fakecel and normies tbh

idk probably because you're below average

people don't really care if you rope but they're trying to let you know you are screwed

I recently posted my face pic on looksmax and other incel subreddits. People tell me to rope, but I'm suprised when I check their profile and find their selfie, and they're incel tier????

Like what's with that? Why would you encourage your own brother to rope? IT and incel haters rejoice when we die, why do we want to give the enemy the victory?

We saw them rejoice with Saint Uggocel's death (Rest In Peace)

no one is your brother

regardless of who you are, men would sell you out for 2/10 fat landwhale pussy