Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s with the emotional/bluepilled users here?

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
I’m not saying it’s better to be a robot, after all we are humans with needs but it seems like most people are still bluepilled in some way believing that love or actual intimacy exist or last for a long time when it clearly doesn’t, everything is transactional in this gynocentric society, Chad has it easy but “she can always do better”, and if you think autistic/asian foids are safe from this then boy do I have a bridge to sell you. There was a thread where some guy posted a vid of some whore getting marshmallows tossed into her rack and people were crying “woe is me, boo-hoo :cryfeels:“. At this point I have more respect for lustful people who express nothing but a desire to tear apart a woman. Just look at this cucked shit jfl, women are superficial animals and nothing more. These “cute relationships” are a phase, she’ll think the guy is faggy and grow out of it to blossom into a whore.
I also feel like too many people conflate an emotionless state with melancholy, it’s simply a state of indifference which is yielded as a result of truth. To stop grieving over something you cannot attain is better than this self-derision.

Last edited:
Guys that are bluepilled, naive, and believe that some women are different just never had any kind of relationship or experience with a woman. All they know about women they have learnt from TV series and films where in most cases their real nature is not shown, they also believe in modest girls who don't do anything lewd.

full

Last edited:
It's hard, think of all those movies and series you've seen as a kid, all those motivational messages. Seriously, women are only attracted to a man because of his power and superiority? What about hobbies? Tastes? things in common? We lost so much that we forgot about it, but it's really hopeless to know the truth.

kill your emotions, they only seek to constrain you from truth.

It's hard, think of all those movies and series you've seen as a kid, all those motivational messages. Seriously, women are only attracted to a man because of his power and superiority? What about hobbies? Tastes? things in common? We lost so much that we forgot about it, but it's really hopeless to know the truth.
The same women who tell you to open up and be “emotionally available” will eventually get with a sub 90 iq chad who doesn’t see her as nothing more than a fleshlight, it’s very contradictory to the love or intimacy that’s been manufactured by disney.

woman will adapt to whatever hobbies, interest, taste man they like have.
Even that, added to the fact that later those tastes will be seen as the superior ones and if you don't share those tastes, you will be seen as inferior. So you can't even choose for yourself.

Can't numb or control your emotions when you're a HSP:feelsbadman:.

Can't numb or control your emotions when you're a HSP:feelsbadman:.
Not trying to be demeaning but it might just be something related to your hormonal profile, once I got my life back in order I became less moody from less estrogen.

There's nothing wrong about being emotional and feeling empathy. The problem is when it begins to affect your ability to act rationally, i.e this empathy becomes simping. Do not confound superficial sympathy and empathy with actual help (that is done through actions)

Most of simps don't actually feel empathy for foids, they just want to get on their pants, but the opposite is also true, you can feel empathy and sympathy for foids without wanting to simp for them or benefit them in any way.

I can feel empathy and I'm happy for incels that ascend and normies that can get girlfriends, I wish them happy and fulfilling lives. However if they interests cross with mine, of course I would prioritize myself, and that includes not giving attention to foids and helping them if I won't gain anything out of it.

If you want to help foids just for the sake of helping, them think of your incel brothers and the things they go through, you'll be only making things worse for them by giving validation to a female that probably has a good system of social support around her already. By not helping her, you're helping other incels. Which is something you can do directly as well, it's not uncommon to see incels here talking about roping and needing emotional empathy and support.

I used to feel empathy.

Those days are over.