Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's with these retarded threads 'Saw Stacy today with truecel' or 'How is this possible'?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I remember discussing about ugliness on some Russian forum. Then someone brought Nik Vujicic example. The point is he is not ugly. Being without hands and legs don't equal ugly. His face isn't ugly.

Los angeles ca usa 9th july 2019 nick vujicic at arrivals for bethany hamilton unstoppable pre

"I saw a Stacy today with truecel" :soy:. Literally means

2A6AFA7D00000578 0 image a 31 1436564278563

Learn what ugliness is, clowns. Women cannot feel attraction towards really ugly people. It's impossible. This is ugly. And you cannot see good-looking females with these types of men. Never.

7438d84s 480

2 178

Smeshnye lica 70 foto 16

I fucked your mom now explain that

I'm willing to bet at least 70% of the forum don't look anywhere near as bad as the last 3 guys you posted.

ugly is ugly, ain't no beating around the bush dipshit

I'm willing to bet at least 70% of the forum don't look anywhere near as bad as the last 3 guys you posted.

ugly is ugly, ain't no beating around the bush dipshit
The point is, you never see really ugly men with women. These "truecels" someone see with females are usually 4/10 guys. Also notice, men who have female partners usually have a normal skin, they aren't extremely pale etc.

The point is, you never see really ugly men with women. These "truecels" someone see with females are usually 4/10 guys. Also notice, men who have female partners usually have a normal skin, they aren't extremely pale etc.
most users here are also not under 4/10, changing the goalposts is so common on here nowadays jfl

Most retarded post ever, if you think that 2nd guy isn't ugly you are braindead, he is obese as fuck.

The answer is either lucky or betabux.

I don't see these threads

These "trucels" only look like that way because they're standing next to a 7/10 becky

Most retarded post ever, if you think that 2nd guy isn't ugly you are braindead, he is obese as fuck.
He is not ugly in the true sense of the word. Just obese. Ugly is that causes immense disgust.

Guys have a tendency to overestimate a females looks In addition over estimate how bad a guy looks that's why I take these 'I see ugly guys'.... with a pinch of salt.

Guys have a tendency to overestimate a females looks In addition over estimate how bad a guy looks that's why I take these 'I see ugly guys'.... with a pinch of salt.