Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's worse a curry or Asian

Window

Window

Schizo Neet
★★★
Which one is more subhuman

This thread again :feelsUgh: :feelsseriously:

Curry. Asians can kpop and are iqmaxxed

all non-whites should gtfo of white countries and never bother the white race ever again

Op you fucking mongloid why do you post such a retarded thread.?
a) it's racebait
b) everyone knows that curries have the worst looks because their skin literally has the color of feces.

a) it's racebait
b) everyone knows that curries have the worst looks because their skin literally has the color of feces.

honestly, i believe curries have it worse. but it's brutal for both of em

a) it's racebait
Only fair with all the nigger threads. Equal opportunities

I always thought that we Asian men were at the absolute bottom as being the ugliest race of men.

That was before I moved to Silicon valley/SF where there are a ton of curries.

Let me tell you, you haven't seen outright racism, prejudice, and discrimination from women until you observe how women (especially white women) treat Indian and or Nepalese men.

For us Asian men, its VERY bad as well, but over time I at least noticed some restraint and or politeness with how foids treat us Asian men vs Indian men. With Indian men, let me fuckin tell you, the foids are hostile and blatant with their disgust of Indian men. Calling them creeps, misogynists, outright saying that theyre ugly, making fun of them with zero consequences.

Last edited: