Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats worse? kids in africa or being incel?

who has it worse?

• incels

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • kids in africa

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
is our situation worse than the starvecels back in africa?

Last edited:
Those kids can child soldier max and steal themselves a harem of girls from the neighboring villages

At least they die fast

Being incel by far.

Being incel while starving.

it's over for everyone regardless

We're all starved, just in different ways.

They get help, we don't

There is no way to determine which is truly worse, as I can't be both an incel in the west and a kid starving in Africa, and trying to compare one form of suffering to another is subjective. For instance I'd rather burn myself everyday, hold fire to my skin so long as it magically didn't scar, as opposed to being incel. But not everybody would feel the same way. All that I can tell you is that these things are bad.
Just because I can prove that pleasure is observably distinct from, and ultimately enslaved to suffering, this doesn't mean that there is a way to measure suffering which isn't entirely subjective. Meaning that while we can say pain/discomfort/suffering is bad, there is no intuitive way for me to discern the true level of suffering experienced by someone outside myself, I can only say for certain that it's something to be avoided, and that it can't be justified by it's intrinsic relationship to existence.

atleast they got big dicks

Kids in africa only have material issues to worry about, women don’t have retarded behavior like in our unnatural setting. Money doesn’t matter to them and they stay humble to each other and embrace their place in nature, and not living like americans do in an open air psycological tourture cage being told “at least you get to eat”

People in Africa are actually more happier because they don't use social media and aren't wage slaving away. All they ever do in Africa is fuck like rabbits

IT niggas lurkin

eh Im pretty sure starvation and living a disease filled life is worse than being an incel lel

Being incel is worse

Faggottears will love this

All the ppl who voted incels should get sent to live the kids in Africa lifestyle. Then they would beg to live in luxury with internet and electricity for the cost of no female interaction. I'm not saying it's easy being incel, it gives allot of stress, but be grateful for the other stuff u have

All the ppl who voted incels should get sent to live the kids in Africa lifestyle. Then they would beg to live in luxury with internet and electricity for the cost of no female interaction. I'm not saying it's easy being incel, it gives allot of stress, but be grateful for the other stuff u have
Cope

thx 4 being sensible

relative privation fallacy keep coping

Ironically enough, the kids in Africa aren't incel at all. "B-b-bu-but they can't provide resources!" :feelsseriously:

Being an incel is worse than merely being poor, but not worse than starving.

Incels and it's not even close

Kids in Africa is worse tbh
I may be Incel but at least i profit from having all the luxuries that come with being born into a winning country in the game of capitalism .
Starving and shit like that is way worse that our fate .
But i guess being Incel and Outcast in Africa mogs all .

serious replies is what you will get OP

any 1st world incel reincarnated in a 3rd world country would rope by age 5.

Being incel. At least African kids get to have sex eventually. Sure, we have food and all that stuff but it's also genetically modified so is it really a win? Ask yourself.

incel is. i hear too many stories about Africans raping

Those kids will probably never of the term incel before they die.

What is more sad? Them dying so early or us not being able to die?

You can be incel and in Africa. Some members here are from Africa.

I can't imagine average kids in even the worst parts of africa feeling anywhere near the kind of burning self hatred I feel, so I'm gonna go with incel (truecel) in the only case I can truly compare it to. Actually involuntarily starving to death is arguably another matter, arguably.

I can't imagine average kids in even the worst parts of africa feeling anywhere near the kind of burning self hatred I feel, so I'm gonna go with incel (truecel) in the only case I can truly compare it to. Actually involuntarily starving to death is arguably another matter, arguably.
Kids in Africa don't experience the mental pain we do

fuck kids in africa, i dont care at all

depends. if the kids will die they have it better. but if they starve yet do not die and become adults they will have it worse. Starving isn't even that bad, after first few days, it is not truly that painful of a death.