Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s you opinion on toilets within your own family?

hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

卐 Eternal Outsider 卐
-
Do you hate them? do they get a pass? Curious to see which different opinions I get.

Experiences:

I don't know.

I recall an incident in group therapy once. I tend to repeat things due to ASD, and I briefly dissociated from my environment and started saying nonsense as I was speaking to a psychologist. She said "What?" and I realized my mistake.

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital as a young child. I visited her. When I was in group therapy, they never asked me about my health or anything.

Yes. Just denigrate them on this site. It is sufficient.

Holes are a lovely joke for us.

In my "regular" life, Mother told me to respect my half-cousins despite them hitting me and denigrating me.

"Just ignore it. She is bipolar"

In group therapy, a Cumskin hole received special privileges over me.

My half-cousins ditched me when I was crying over Mesothelioma.

Yes. When I was a young child, I'd get into arguments with my half-cousins due to their "favoritism". I once criticized my half-cousin after we visited my half-uncle's apartment in downtown Milwaukee. Her mother said this:

"Hey, Intellau!, Well, you know what? You can leave!"

I was licking a battery as she said it.

JFL...Mother asked me to pander to my intellectually-disabled younger half-cousin...His dyslexic Mother is too incompetent to teach him basic knowledge.

Shannon:

Half-relatives were driven to Chicago to visit their maternal relatives. Mother took them to a theatre once. Local restaurants several times with their grandmother's money as well as Mother's. Grocery store trips. Mall trips. Their mother was given shelf/television set/bed set. Some sort of zoo ticket plan. Mother split money for groceries with them.

Played Goldfish with them, gave them painting materials, marbles, et cetera...

When they fought, Mother would pick up my half-cousins and let them sleep in our room. They enjoyed our snacks, bought candles and desserts for themselves. Used Mother's Netflix account. They laughed at Mother and myself over Mother's PTSD from domestic violence.

They enjoyed several trips to Indiana to spend time with their many half-siblings and cousins.

My half-cousins ditched me during the firework show on a hill outside at night. I walked home.

My half-cousins hit me often when I was a child. They also sapped Mother's money for themselves and ditched me when they had friends appear.

Mother cancelled her appointment(s) to visit my half-cousins when they were imprisoned.

When I was a young child, I rarely went to them since I had problems with my maternal relatives.

ThinTinyDickCel...we chatted about your sister, I think...it was when my half-cousins started denigrating me.

This next bit will never be necessary. Still:

Subjective_Anon
Png

#190346729Friday, June 03, 2016 1:45 AM CDT
"xRiverSong" is nothing more than a liberal attempting to program Internet males to worship vain Western women. Also, describe the definitions of "fam" and "lit." I suspect that you are using the word "lit" in a different manner than intended.

Subjective_Anon
Png

#190348894Friday, June 03, 2016 3:50 AM CDT
"are you notashley's new alt" NotAshley is your female "aspie" Internet admiree. I am your male Internet "aspie" acquaintance.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190374439Friday, June 03, 2016 2:47 PM CDT
"what internet clique...whats wrong with my friends" It is filled entirely with a plethora of vain Western females.
Re: ~How to make my sister look hideous?!~
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190375364Friday, June 03, 2016 3:02 PM CDT
It is evident that the "issue" in this scenario involves the presence of vulvae than simply "vanity"(Which is coupled with Western female mentality). I suspect that you merely desire the male subservience that your harlot sister is receiving.
Re: Opinions Thread
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190376672Friday, June 03, 2016 3:21 PM CDT
Okay. We will not discuss "controversial stuff," we will discuss objective evidence. Scientific evidence has shown that Negroid individuals are intellectually-inferior to Caucasoid individuals. Africa is a continent of primitive and inferior beings residing in huts while Europe is a utopia of technological advancement. "Multiculturalism" is decimating America.
Re: I can't stand trashy people
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190377107Friday, June 03, 2016 3:28 PM CDT
The individuals insulting your "friend" are Negroid, and your "friend" is Caucasoid, yes? I would suggest avoiding individuals with certain hue shades. It is indicative of the level of aggression and intellectual-reasoning capabilities.