Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Whats your choice for EDP45?

You think EDP45 should be left free, killed or jailed if you were a judge in court for sentencing?

• Grim reaper shall feast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lets the animals cause chaos, fuck em all

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Lock his ass up

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Incase you didnt know, EDP45 was some dude who was caught trying to do that shit were one would call in Chris Hanson. And the cupcake warrior hasnt been jailed at all during the first exposure due to a botched setup. But as time passes by it turns out he still is hunting for cupcakes. Now with a alleged victim and I think a confirmed 2nd attempt of his cupcake quest being a sting op by one of those exposing type youtubers. Well he aint stopping and it got me courious of what to do. I wont judge because theres multiple guitly people involved when you think about it.

Incase you didnt know, EDP45 was some dude who was caught trying to do that shit were one would call in Chris Hanson. And the cupcake warrior hasnt been jailed at all during the first exposure due to a botched setup. But as time passes by it turns out he still is hunting for cupcakes. Now with a alleged victim and I think a confirmed 2nd attempt of his cupcake quest being a sting op by one of those exposing type youtubers. Well he aint stopping and it got me courious of what to do. I wont judge because theres multiple guitly people involved when you think about it.

I would've felt bad, but seeing how often little girls bully me when I go outside... well, maybe.

Most victims of predators are the kids who get bullied, victims have a specific personality type so those girls would never be victimised.

Fuck, I hate life. It's so unjust.

Didn’t he try to get with some 12 year old or something?

I hate pedo hunters. EDP has done nothing wrong except being an unfunny morbidly obese nigger

I think he should be free because he already paid the price by loosing everything he had. Also pred poachers are annoying as fuck anyway.

He didnt do nothing. He should be left alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back