Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats your fav fruit

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★
title.

im eating blood oranges, not the disgusting kind, the sweet sour, its actually more sweet than common oranges. Perfect taste, perfect peel, its clearly overshadowed by the big disgusting kind, so it's cheap too :), and tasty!

easily my top 3, maybe even my top 1 right now. Besides that, it's grapes ofc. or maybe bananas, idk. Or maybe apple sour

Watermelon and strawberries when its their season. Some bananas that taste candy like, greenish bananas also.

Watermelon and strawberries when its their season. Some bananas that taste candy like, greenish bananas also.
strawberries have too much of ranging quality unfortunately, sometimes they're trash, but in general they probably need sugar, so i place them definetely in top 10.

melon is always a treat, you can never get enough.

if I had to pick one probably prickly pear fruit (apparently also called tuna :feelskek: )