Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your Favourite Anime?

K

konthefox

Recruit
I like a lot of anime so, I figured I might share my pleb tier favourites and maybe hear yours / learn new things to like.

- Fantasy: Made in Abyss, Hai to gensou no Grimgar, Re:Zero, Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu Ka? Schwarzenmarken, Rokka no Yuusha

- Romance: Clannad S1/2. Nagi no Asukara, Noragami, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry, Re: Creators, Your lie in April, Sidonia no Kishi, Toradora, Grimoire of Zero,

- Yuri / SoL: Yuru Yuri, Gabriel Dropout, Candy Boy, Flying Witch, Kobayashi Dragon maid, New Game!

- Drama: Monster, Erased (Triggered.), Psycho Pass, Youjo Senki?,

- Comedy: Konosuba, Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? Seitokai Yakuindomo, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, D- Frag.

- All time Favourite: Barakamon.

That's all I can think of for now. What about yall?

I've only ever watched Memories but I thought it was good.

1. Jojos Bizzare Adventure (first manga)
2. Hunter x Hunter (first Anime)
3. Anohana
4.RE:Zero
5.Daily lives of highschool boys
5. Konosuba
6. Oregairu
7. Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
8. Berserk 1997 (if they did remake decent might be my favourite)
9. Your name
10. Sakurasao

Watched too many need to make a myanimelist..

Other favourites: AoT, my hero academia, Kekkai sensen, inuyashiki, log horizon, OPM, naruto, Danmachi, Gabriel dropout, mayo chiki, d-frag, erased, koe no katachi, seraph of the end, yuru yuri, seven deadly sins, takagi-san, new-game!, FSN:UBW 2014

Last edited:
Also @Kointo @Stanx22 @idkwattodowithlife @Facade @theultimate341 get in here

I’ll make my list later when I’m done slaving away @Raiden

thefuck how did i forget. TADAKUNI NO IMOUTOOOOOOO

love seven deadly sins and anohana. koe no katachi is great, although I only read the manga.
ah. forgot to add a yaoi section.

Shounen Ai: Owari no Seraph, Kiss him not me, Nijiro Days

thefuck how did i forget. TADAKUNI NO IMOUTOOOOOOO

love seven deadly sins and anohana. koe no katachi is great, although I only read the manga.
ah. forgot to add a yaoi section.

Shounen Ai: Owari no Seraph, Kiss him not me, Nijiro Days
I love daily life of highschool boys, so sad there’s no s2. Also if you like nijiro days check out tsuzere children or something like that they seem similar

Death Note probably

-H x H 2011
-Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
-Erased
-OPM
-Death Note
-Mob psycho 100
-Attack on titans
-Steins;gate
-Re:Zero
-Shokugeki no souma

Those are the ones that i can think of now.

(They're not listed from the most favorite to the least)

- Mahoromatic
- FLCL
- K-on
- Macross
- Milky Holmes
- Evangelion
- Code Geass
- Lain
- Your Name
- Vampire Hunter D
- Most Ghibili movies

Some, in no order

- Mahoromatic
- FLCL
- K-on
- Macross
- Milky Holmes
- Evangelion
- Code Geass
- Lain
- Your Name
- Vampire Hunter D
- Most Ghibili movies

Some, in no order
I forgot about K-On. That too.

Berserk, Claymore, Vampire Hunter D, Trinity Blood, Guin Saga, Log Horizon, and Spice n Wolf.

Basically, I like dark existential, fantasy, medieval, and action based animes.

I don't mind RomCom and Slice of Life. I like School Rumble, Baka To Test, and more. But if I watch too much, I would go crazy.

Last edited:
kuuchuu buranko
Mayumi gif

kill la kill
Original

panty and stocking
Giphy 3

Steins;Gate
Hunter x Hunter 2011
Parasyte
Death Note
Deadman wonderland(manga)
One Piece
Re:Zero
Claymore
Black Clover
Gintama
Watamote
Bleach
Prison School
Kuroko no basket
Death parade
Berserk
Code gayass

1. Jojos Bizzare Adventure (first manga)
2. Hunter x Hunter (first Anime)
3. Anohana
4.RE:Zero
5. Konosuba
6. Oregairu
7. Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
8. Berserk 1997 (if they did remake decent might be my favourite)
9. Your name
10. Sakurasao

Watched too many need to make a myanimelist..

Other favourites: AoT, my hero academia, Kekkai sensen, inuyashiki, log horizon, OPM, naruto, Danmachi, Gabriel dropout, mayo chiki, d-frag, erased, koe no katachi, seraph of the end, yuru yuri, seven deadly sins, takagi-san, new-game!, FSN:UBW 2014

The Berserk manga is the best ever. The 1997 adaption is really good too. But the movie trilogy and the recent anime series is complete shit.

The Berserk manga is the best ever. The 1997 adaption is really good too. But the movie trilogy and the recent anime series is complete shit.
Recent anime makes me want to vomit I wish they used the animation team from the movies

Recent anime makes me want to vomit I wish they used the animation team from the movies
Idk why everyone is doing that 3D shit. It worked with Knights of Sidonia and that's about it. Maybe Ajin. And there's the rapid increase of throwing in random 3D modeling inside 2D shows for shots they're too under-funded / lazy to animate which makes it look awkward for the same reason all bad special effects are awkward.

China is doing an animated adaptation of Douluo dalu, and they're doing a new take on 3D . AKA they basically rendered an entire 3D world. It looks like a professional quality machinima using a game engine with custom animations, rather than an animated picture. Like they filmed the show inside B&S or something.

Idk why everyone is doing that 3D shit. It worked with Knights of Sidonia and that's about it. Maybe Ajin. And there's the rapid increase of throwing in random 3D modeling inside 2D shows for shots they're too under-funded / lazy to animate which makes it look awkward for the same reason all bad special effects are awkward.

China is doing an animated adaptation of Douluo dalu, and they're doing a new take on 3D . AKA they basically rendered an entire 3D world. It looks like a professional quality machinima using a game engine with custom animations, rather than an animated picture. Like they filmed the show inside B&S or something.
Yeah I think it’s bevause it’s cheaper but idk why the berserk is even continuing for a season 3 ahh

its not that bad but it could be better. The OST for the new berserk is godly though.

I've watched the 2016 and 2017 ones, please forgive me. They did miss out on some big arcs though. I guess they don't have the budget to squeeze out top tier graphics/animation. The OSTs are pretty good, I'd have to say, I'll give them that.

berserk is even continuing for a season 3 ahh
Yeah idk. I can never tell why things get adapted. With L/N stuff it's always to promote the LN sales, so they hit a quota and stop doing the show. (Like Konosuba.) But then with big name Manga it seems to just go on and on. (DB, Naruto, Bleach, this Black Clover Trash.)

Berserk is great but the 3D doesn't do it any justice. :( Although I dropped the manga cause I gave up on Casca ever returning to normal and that triggered me.

I've watched the 2016 and 2017 ones, please forgive me. They did miss out on some big arcs though. I guess they don't have the budget to squeeze out top tier graphics/animation. The OSTs are pretty good, I'd have to say, I'll give them that.
Like where the Fk was the lost children arc, missed out on the fucking grin AHHH
921.jpg

Yeah idk. I can never tell why things get adapted. With L/N stuff it's always to promote the LN sales, so they hit a quota and stop doing the show. (Like Konosuba.) But then with big name Manga it seems to just go on and on. (DB, Naruto, Bleach, this Black Clover Trash.)

Berserk is great but the 3D doesn't do it any justice. :( Although I dropped the manga cause I gave up on Casca ever returning to normal and that triggered me.
Yeah also seraph of the end anime was meh, but manga was amazing and I hope black clover does the same and either stops or does a remake or something.

black clover does the same and either stops or does a remake
i haven't gotten to far into the manga. Manga's a lot more enjoyable than the show for voice actor reasons. I'm hoping the MC grows out of his shouting phase cuase its hurting my head.

Yeah, Seraph of the end didn't do the manga justice. I still enjoyed it cause of Hiroyuki Sawano's music though. I shipped MikaxYu super hard. Not even gay just loved them for some reason.

i haven't gotten to far into the manga. Manga's a lot more enjoyable than the show for voice actor reasons. I'm hoping the MC grows out of his shouting phase cuase its hurting my head.

Yeah, Seraph of the end didn't do the manga justice. I still enjoyed it cause of Hiroyuki Sawano's music though. I shipped MikaxYu super hard. Not even gay just loved them for some reason.
Yeah, also black clovers manga is really good, it’s similar to naruto back in the day, when instead of powering up and having no power ceiling team work was used to overcome battles

Death note
Cowboy Bebop
Code Geauss
Claymore
Helsing
Appleseed

fuwa: K-ON!

not-so-fuwa: GiTS: SAC

Death Note probably

I love it up to when they introduce that autistic albino kid Near. I cant stand him and its so obvious that hes just there because killing L left a huge hole in the plot.

Wtf I forgot about Eromanga Sensei.

It looks bluepilled judging by @Fake Hedgehog's signature

It's actually fairly blackpilled. It's about a guy who has no friends and lives alone. Due to his social anxiety he can barely leave the house and it depicts his desparation pretty well and as far as I can tell realistically.
On day he meets a girl who wants to "cure" him of his shut-in-lifestyle, but all of that is only superficial and their relationship and her reasons for doing all of that are explored in more detail later.
Of course there are some convenient coincidences to set the plot in motion, but as it is drama it is unavoidable.

I'd give it a watch, it depicts the daily life of a person with social anxiety pretty well, without being too much of an escape fantasy.

Kiniro Mosaic. Karen is my waifu.

rick and morty
south park
samurai jack

HxH top1 for me, best battle shounen and perfect anime in overall
Cowboy Bebop-really cool really cool
4th and 7th part of JoJo, It's quite bizarre tbh
Like:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Code Geass
Kids on the Slope
Baccano!
DBZ>DBS
Whisper of the Heart
FLCL
Parasite

codes geass and ping pong the animation. dragon ball (the first one) makes me happy

AS AN ADULT.DBZ.DBS.AOT.BLACK LAGOON,DARKER THAN BLACK,BERSERK,FULL METAL ALCHEMIST,CLAYMORE,HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD,WICKED CITY.

WHEN I WAS A KID,POKEMON,DIGIMON,ULTIMATE MUSCLE,YUGIOH,ZOIDS,DBZ,NARUTO.

Elliot Rodger

Ive watched only the normiest animes.
But my favorite is Doraemon from when I was a kid. That shit was great tbh, I wish I could go back to childhood

I don't watch anime tbh.

Berserk 1997, Eureka 7, Eyeshield 21, Inuyasha, Spice and Wolf, Claymore, and Tokyo Ghoul.

Last edited:
Weebcels shouldn't go ER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back