Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What's your opinion about IT ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date

TITLE TBH

• I have no opinion regarding the question asked in the title.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love IT. I'm an actual incel AW. All my post are calculated to seduce IT lurkers/posters.

• I have sex with them. I might actually be an IT spy, my fellow incels (teehee).

• Total voters
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Did you miss the poll or something ?

My opinion is that you shouldnt create a poll to avoid discussion.

Tbh

My opinion is that you shouldnt create a poll to avoid discussion.

Tbh
Wat ? I literally made an option allowing you to discuss the subject in the comments (and you would have been allowed to do so even without that option btw). :feelstastyman:

Giga losers.

The advertise for us and bring new Incels in

@LittleBoy

Wat ? I literally made an option allowing you to discuss the subject in the comments (and you would have been allowed to do so even without that option btw). (bis)

They're a bunch of faggots

They spend all day making fun of pathetic virgin losers, making them even bigger losers in the process.

That poll was as wishy-washy as a foid deciding shit.

I say we should kill them all , sacrifice them to bring Elliot back Alchemy style

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 90
That poll was as wishy-washy as a foid deciding shit.
I do enjoy making funky polls.

Again I had nothing against a discussion in the comments (see my fucking copypasta comment above).

JFL at this new trend of low iq greycels.

Currently studying IT, can't really say anything bad about it.

A bunch of subhuman braindead faggots

Currently studying IT, can't really say anything bad about it.

I'm also in a relatively negative mood toward them. I can't really decide between hating them hard or just being ok for the free advertising service.

I don't hate them or love them. If anything, i find them pathetic.

One day when their girl leaves them for Chad they'll flock over here and become January2019cels

IT has 120,000 people subscribed to it LOLLL

@LittleBoy

Wat ? I literally made an option allowing you to discuss the subject in the comments (and you would have been allowed to do so even without that option btw). (bis)

CBA. NGL. TBH.

LDARMaxxing. ATM.

They're all incels in denial. Even the "females" are LARPing male incels in denial.

JFL at wasting your breath on IT when it's been done to ad nauseam B4.

Still stands.
It's just a little poll to know people's opinion on the subject.

It's not like I made a 1 000 000 words essay to expose some sophisticated sociological analysis of IT.

If you consider making a little poll as intellectually challenging, you're one digit IQ. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
The most ridiculous group ever made.

It's just a little poll to know people's opinion on the subject.

It's not like I made a 100 000 words essay to expose some sophisticated sociological analysis of IT.

If you consider making a little poll as intellectually challenging, you're one digit IQ. :feelsokman:

My answer needed no further explanation. Answer as per poll answer. Where did it say in the Poll please elaborate on that answer point?

That's all.

The most ridiculous group ever made.

they're sjw virtue signaling normies capitalizing on our non political correctness. they don't care about misogyny or our well being they just want to make themselves look good by virtue signaling.

My answer needed no further explanation. Answer as per poll answer. Where did it say in the Poll please elaborate on that answer point?

That's all.

You were the one complaining about having no room for discussion and now you don't want to discuss because you're a lazy shit.

Just go fuck yourself you whiny bitch.

I couldn't care less about them.

Just go fuck yourself.

Gladly. Night. PS Don't take all my comments or "reposts" personally. I felt that you tried to encapsulate a lot of viewpoints in just a few answers. That's all. Take it easy & Chill Max.

They're all incels in denial. Even the "females" are LARPing male incels in denial
they're sjw virtue signaling normies capitalizing on our non political correctness. they don't care about misogyny or our well being they just want to make themselves look good by virtue signaling

high iq so true

all that does is inevitably make more people come to us. they think they are ridiculing us, but they often just post our thruths so more people can see them

They also often post the dumbest shit possible though ...

yes often. but it may attract dumb people. as much as i dislike astronomically low iq posts on here, more people on the incel side is good for me