Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your opinion on Andrew Tate?

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
He seems to be a giant asshole but unlike normies he is honest about it. Also, he makes all the right people seethe in impotent soy-rage and they have no recourse because he is successful on every front. (Sometimes they hypocritically insult his shining bowling ball)

His enormous success indicates an ever growing Incel population.

His dating advice is typical redpill stuff tho…

Society will have to answer the question why young men are so easily drawn to such evil misogynists despite women supposedly being so wonderful.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TwMWv7HG-M

May Allah destroy him.

Cuck.

Used foids for a camgirl business, they did all the dirty work for him making him earn money. If we was truly an Alpha Male :redpill: like he claims he is he wouldn't have to rely on foids to make him income he'd use himself or other men :feelskek:.
There is nothing more alpha than making others work for your benefit. In fact, exploiting women is the height of masculinity.

He makes money off of miserable men, just like every other redpill shill. Hope he disappears like a fart in the wind.
Bluepillers deserve to be exploited and Incels in denial must go through a redpill stage before they awaken.

May Allah destroy him.
Ok, but not before he causes some mayor outrage. Like, killing all his female employees in narcissistic rage (in pong)

Low inhib chad who has ammassed enough status to not hide how he fucks foids like conveyer belt. Then uses said reputation to sell get rich quick online courses to dumb zoomers. Shows the world how chads can just go around screwing over everyone with zero reprecussions. I don't like him because how he exploits and disrespects everyone. I don't hate him either because "don't shoot the messenger", there are million of chads with same thought process that would like stuff he says to remain hidden. But most of what he says isn't anything new at all. It's what blackpillers been saying for years, but normies didn't took seriously because low status:feelsseriously:

He seems to be a giant asshole but unlike normies he is honest about it. Also, he makes all the right people seethe in impotent soy-rage and they have no recourse because he is successful on every front. (Sometimes they hypocritically insult his shining bowling ball)

His enormous success indicates an ever growing Incel population.

His dating advice is typical redpill stuff tho…

Society will have to answer the question why young men are so easily drawn to such evil misogynists despite women supposedly being so wonderful.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TwMWv7HG-M

I dont care about self help gurus or dating gurus

Low inhib chad who has ammassed enough status to not hide how he fucks foids like conveyer belt. Then uses said reputation to sell get rich quick online courses to dumb zoomers. Shows the world how chads can just go around screwing over everyone with zero reprecussions. I don't like him because how he exploits and disrespects everyone. I don't hate him either because "don't shoot the messenger", there are million of chads with same thought process that would like stuff he says to remain hidden. But most of what he says isn't anything new at all. It's what blackpillers been saying for years, but normies didn't took seriously because low status:feelsseriously:
Andrew Tate he is like an unfiltered paradigm of the ultimate man in modern society. His personality traits may be dislikeable, but he is brutally honest, and he doesn't seem to give a fuck when other people contest his claims. His existence alone is a contradiction of the "nice personality" meme. In reality, its "be rich and famous, and say whatever the fuck you want, just don't be racist or homophobic"

Last edited:
He can go get run over by a truck. From what I can see Andrew's just another arrogant redpill grifter, nothing special about him

Spiins incel content in different ways. Nothing new. Is also just another be alpha and get money bro kind of guy

Fake cucks calls himself as a Alpha Male but we all know he is not and he is empowering foids one way or the other and his whole existence is based on them he just wants attention from everyone so that his new business Hustlers University runs but it is trash.

I am massively jealous of him, but I do think he's the ultimate anti-feminist/woke force that's out there beholden to no one and cannot be cancelled. Though his rants against women are entertaining, I think if you pay for Hustlers University you are a cuck.

Him and sneako are inevitable examples of what happens when Chads co-opt blackpill/redpill culture- they skyrocket and monitize it in ways ugly people never could. I can't really hate a guy for making hating women cool

Last edited:
Neutral I guess. Just another typical redpill guru. Admire some of the based and truthful things he has said on podcasts, interviews and what not. But it's nothing blackpillers haven't heard of before. But it's mind-blowing to normgroids of course. I Think that's the reason why he's so popular. Also with the help of tiktok promoting him alot.

Anyway, nothing special about him. Just another macho redpill dude.