Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats your opinion on Tails?

no editing skill and joyful music to your face btw:fuk:

he is a bluepilled coper and his discord server is full of 15-16 year old looksmax retards

i’ve seen him, but don’t have an opinion.

autism trait: you thought this thread would be about tails linux or tails the sonic character :feelsohgod:

Does he have a ponytail buttplug collection?

He is a moralfag who thinks chad and stacy are good people.
PRECISELY, I.N.C.E.L KOMMANDOS WILL WATCH THEM BURN :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: DURING THE SUB 5 REVOLUTION OF 2038

Sonic was better.

IS Sonic 2

Isn't he a german fakecel?

I FUCKING HATE LOOKING AT HIS CHANNEL ITS FILLED WITH ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE WORSHIP, THANK GOD I LIVE IN A 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE OR ELSE I WOULD'VE KILLED THE NEXT TALL FAGGOT THAT COMES INTO MY SIGHT :lasereyes:

Does he have a ponytail buttplug collection?
exactly what I was thinking :feelskek:

the video is okay though
but the fact is if you give growth hormone to boys they will be bigger as long as the plates haven't closed

you can chemically even out a lot of things I'm sure even chad-jaw and face just with loads of T at the right period of life

exactly what I was thinking :feelskek:

the video is okay though
but the fact is if you give growth hormone to boys they will be bigger as long as the plates haven't closed

you can chemically even out a lot of things I'm sure even chad-jaw and face just with loads of T at the right period of life
Sprouts have kineticin. Similar to hgh

Why does he put faggot ass music on all his videos. Unwatchable without muting

autism trait: you thought this thread would be about tails linux or tails the sonic character :feelsohgod:
Tails is Aryan. Obviously. Fuckin fox wins at being a white person

He is a moralfag who thinks chad and stacy are good people.
This. I'll kill Aryan Chads (in vidya) because it will be good for my sexual success and its natural for an individual to pursue reproduction any way they can

FAT BLACK NIGGER EX-REDPILLED BITCH

whats your opinion of the blackpill youtuber Tails?
I think he is based and high IQ.

I also think it is childish to expect another thinker or critic to agree with you 100%.

Being an adult, intellectually, means also being able to read (or listen to) people with whom you only partially agree.

You're coping bro I have zero human interactions throughout the day or close to zero and I've never heard of sonic the hedgehog, I only discovered that tails by searching for the blackpill tails.

Autism is far worse than something like this.

based blackpilled youtuber

I like him, but he worships atractive people too much