Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your prediction for the current russia situation?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
PMC wagner is currently running about in rostov besieging the ministry of defence, because they accuse russia of firing rocket's on wagner camps.

What is going to come from this march to moscow? Will putin be able to arrest prigozhin, while being able to control wagner forces?

Also why is putin such an incompetent leader? How are putin copers here feeling about this situation?

nuclear war while i go back to hiding in the desert of libya until everything is ok and fine

i pray to allah that ww3 happens im tired of my life and the shit world :cryfeels:

nuclear war while i go back to hiding in the desert of libya until everything is ok and fine
Giga cope. If any major nuclear war will be happening in the west. You guys are going to suffer more since we will just get vaporized, and you have to endure nuclear winter.

i pray to allah that ww3 happens im tired of my life and the shit world :cryfeels:
As long as putler is in power, I genuinely believe this is not as far fetched as many people think

Dont care anymore, Ive been to 2 ukraine servers and they treat me like shit even tho i say i support them, They can go fuck themselves for all i care, All slavs should be beheaded and murdered, Raped and tortured, Fucking scum of the earth retarded slavniggers kill them and burn them, They are worthless pieces of shits!!!!!!

I HATE ALL SLAVIC COUNTRIES NOW!

KILL ALL SLAVS, BEHEAD ALL SLAVS, KILL ALL SLAVS, I WANT TO SIT IN HEAVEN WITH UNLIMITED WEED AND WATCH THE DEATH SLAUGHTER BELOW!

NO I DONT SMOKE, FUCK OFF FEDS!

Dont care anymore, Ive been to 2 ukraine servers and they treat me like shit even tho i say i support them, They can go fuck themselves for all i care, All slavs should be beheaded and murdered, Raped and tortured, Fucking scum of the earth retarded slavniggers kill them and burn them, They are worthless pieces of shits!!!!!!
Go there again when you're voicemaxed :feelsthink:

Go there again when you're voicemaxed :feelsthink:
I have high T voice but my accent fucks it up! I guess im accent cel and voicecel now too

Putin might drop a tactical nuke on Prigozhin.

Prigozhin = Julius Caesar
Putin = Pompey

More slavwhores in the West:ahegao:

It's a clear RIP to Prigozhin. He'll end up executed for traition. Do not read the other sensationalist comments.

More slavwhores in the West:ahegao:
From a Marxist rodgerist sense is this the only thing that matters.

The market will become saturated with slav foids

INVEST NOW

It's a clear RIP to Prigozhin. He'll end up executed for traition. Do not read the other sensationalist comments.
Probably true.

Do you think he'll seize the operation in ukraine after this

Probably true.

Do you think he'll seize the operation in ukraine after this
Of course not. He fucked it up, and I'm probably sure he's not being funded by Western third-parties (or it could be, you never know). The rebellion in Rostov will end up with a few dead. And yeah, why would Russians support a fucking PMC? LOL. It's like supporting Blackwater doing an armed revolt in Texas.

Of course not. He fucked it up, and I'm probably sure he's not being funded by Western third-parties (or it could be, you never know). The rebellion in Rostov will end up with a few dead. And yeah, why would Russians support a fucking PMC? LOL. It's like supporting Blackwater doing an armed revolt in Texas.
Wagner reported russian checkpoints hugged them when entering the country :dafuckfeels:

What do you make of this?

Wagner reported russian checkpoints hugged them when entering the country :dafuckfeels:

What do you make of this?
Some have surrendered, yeah. It's all isolated in the Rostov region and nearby settlements, and probably, Moscow.

It's the political end of Prigozhin, he's a traitor in the eyes of the Russians. In other civilized countries, it'd be the same.

It's the political end of Prigozhin
Most obvious outcome is him arrested and wagner surrendering. I don't believe any major fighting will be happening

Most obvious outcome is him arrested and wagner surrendering. I don't believe any major fighting will be happening
Small clashes. Prigozhin wants to kill Shoigu.

@based_meme
This insurrection will not succeed. It's a classic divide and conquer move. It was never intended to be a successful full blown rebellion. This is simply an attempt to throw another front and attack vector against Russia to keep them occupied away from Ukraine.

As for Prigozhin, he will meet an assassin's bullet, knife, or poison. He's practically marked for death.