Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your two cents on the "Americans [men] don't want to do hard farm work"? Umm... women don't want to be with a farmhand, (ofc unless he's Chad).

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
★★★★
My father was yapping to me about this, and passively shaming me for not being a stone-cold married factory worker industry steam-powered workhorse that has all the degrees and work experience. Fuck, I hate my life. He was dick-sucking the illegal migrants, which just made me sigh. But, I have to put up with it because I don't want to be homeless.

I am forced to acquire a job and work against my will. Or I will be homeless.

Farming is a dying trade. Automation is coming

Permanent farmhand or just part-time in harvest season ?
In harvest season it's hard work but it pays fairly well usually and just lasts a couple months.
If it's permanent... you're stuck in bumfuck nowhere forever where no woman wants to live and you have a job with negative status.

Farming is a dying trade. Automation is coming
Depends on the crop. Some plantations are too delicate for machines or the machines would be too expensive. (ex: vineyards, most orchards, truffles...)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back