Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your type? describe your (imaginary) oneitis

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
For me it would be:
5'8, wavy black hair, warm blue eyes, white and with a nice ass and medium/small boobies.

5'3
Black curly hair
Pale skin
Metal/rock fan
Mixed black and white but mostly white looking

Light skin Arab woman
Don’t care about height as long as she’s shorter than me
Feminine, smart and a good heart with traditional values
Not fat

5’7 or 5’8. Must be at least lightskin , Preferably white latina. Not fat or even overweight. Good hair brown/black , Anything that isn’t African would be acceptable. Feminine(But no feminist) , Loving , faithful , Desires me , Good values. Low n count , Preferably virgin. Young(teen). Zero male friends that aren’t super gay or family. I’m probably missing a few stuff

i dont really have a type except being white, but i would like to say that redheads are my favorite all though they barely exist here, also i like light eyes because im the only one in family with blue eyes.

Why does it even matter? Not like we'll ever get it anyway

5'7 melanesian girl

Doesn't exist in this world.

5'3 or 5'4 cute, young looking face, small - medium seized boobies. Neither too fat nor too skinny, light brown or dark blonde hair. Medium lenght hair which is styled to resemble the typical scene style haircut.

To specific i dont want to doxx myself
But basicly this:
F701a42172772f98b4ce6e247b05da5c

small, innocent, girl-next-door type.

polish, 5'10, 18, average looking

Japanese girl with a tight hole and the super human ability to grow 100% white babies.

Unused holes, based, funny and looksmatched or above.

She doesn't like me back so I won't waste my time describing her physical attributes.

Short cute tomboyish antisocial weirdofreak loli with straight hair or dreadlocks, who avoids people, just wants to be with me in woods, because I no people but otherkin

Short cute tomboyish antisocial weirdofreak loli with straight hair or dreadlocks, who avoids people, just wants to be with me in woods, because I no people but otherkin

I want a tomboy antisocial weirdofreak too

man of culture

Around my age, petite, black hair, deep set eyes, small nose, chubby cheeks, small lips, intelligent and cute smile

Having a oneitis is cucked and so is imaginary oneitis, but I would take any woman who is loyal, not a whore, and at least a 4/10

Sa
Mall,polite,loving,cute facially

She loves me
Unrealistic as fuck

Why does it even matter? Not like we'll ever get it anyway
The imagination is one of the best coping tools known to incel existence

Having a oneitis is cucked and so is imaginary oneitis, but I would take any woman who is loyal, not a whore, and at least a 4/10
So you admit to being a cuck then? :feelsgah:

So you admit to being a cuck then? :feelsgah:
No, because having an imaginary manic pixie dream oneitis is even more pathetic and cucked than having a oneitis.

I'm just not a fakecel. There's nothing "cucked" about it the hypothetical girl isn't a whore.

5'11 i would want her o be an only inch shorter so our kids wouldn't have a chance to be short.
Mhh, reasonable decent IQ I'd say. But realise that for us shorties it is risky to get a girl of same height. Very high probability she'll lust after actual men (tall men).
There's nothing "cucked" about it the hypothetical girl isn't a whore.
That sounds like some ganja logic right there brotha

>age
Young. This is the aspect I am the most picky about, I really don't want an old partner (already old when we meet) even if she conforms to all other specifications on this list. I want our relationship to start when she's very young, even if it means I must wait for sex. But considering my preferred age on average in terms of attractiveness, I'll go with 14.

>height
I don't care much about height but I'd prefer her not to be super small or super tall. Anything between 1,40 and 1,85 would do, I mean, I wouldn't reject a girl for being outside of that range but we're talking about our perfect girl here, right? Hmm... then 1,68 or something, slightly tall for a female, assuming she's young she will still grow up a little bit. Sorry Americucks bros, too lazy to convert all this shit to feet and inches.

>weight
Normal weight, ideally well distributed.

>body
Perky, firm but soft, average-sized to slightly big breasts. Slightly big and puffy nipples. Round butt of average size. Doesn't shave but has very attractive hairiness levels, barely any under armpits or on chest, little on arms and legs, normal on pussy, etc. Innie. Normal frame. Good hygiene and is very shy about me seeing her do her necessities (won't fart when close to me for instance).

>race
100% white, I'm picky about this one. Ideally from top tier ancestries such as Nordic and Anglo. All other European ancestries are cool as well, but reminder that we're just idealizing here.

>hair
Blonde. I'm not that picky about hair color but blonde girls are the prettiest on average, take the ERtastepill. Dirty blonde would be the coolest. Also, not 100% straight like she just straightened it, straight but with a bit of natural waves. I like short hair, but not super short as in radfems and dykes, kinda like Yui, the girl from my avi.

>eyes
Blue. Same as hair, not that picky but blue is the best-looking on average. Light blue.

>skin
White, but not super pale. Those pure white people who are slightly bronze-like are more attractive on average than the super pale, goth-like ones. Not super picky about this though.

>face
Yeah, good-looking, what to say here? We men tend to be way more eclectic in terms of facial features that attract us, but since this is a perfection scenario, yeah, a conventionally good-looking face I guess. Hard to define. I like kinda thick eyebrows on girls though.

>personality
Loves me unconditionally, crazy about me. Kinda clingy, likes a lot of touch. Never even held hands with another man other than her dad or something. Never even kissed before me. Pure-hearted, empathetic, fun, doesn't take herself too seriously, even silly sometimes. Doesn't need to be very intelligent. Has some similar tastes with me such as games, music, anime, etc. Sincere, open, likes to talk about feelings, always ready to listen and comfort, a good maternal side. Doesn't have eyes for any man other than me, will absolutely freak out if another man grabs her or something, feels about other men like the average woman feels about truecels. Likes caressing me and giving me massages, also receiving it. Religious and fears God, but not a Ned Flanders type, will sin, especially if it is with me, and feel cutely worried about it afterwards. Always ready to motivate me.

>style
No tattoos, no piercings, no slutty clothes, no high heels, no make up. 100% natural and casual, but keeping her femininity. Earrings are allowed but I'd rather she didn't have even those tbh.

>family
Ideally from a super rich aristocratic family that loves me and fully supports our relationship, money will never be a problem, but not overly spoiled or materialistic.

Last edited:
Loves me unconditionally, crazy about me. Kinda clingy, likes a lot of touch. Never even held hands with another man other than her dad or something. Never even kissed before me. Pure-hearted, empathetic, fun, doesn't take herself too seriously, even silly sometimes. Doesn't need to be very intelligent. Has some similar tastes with me such as games, music, anime, etc. Sincere, open, likes to talk about feelings, always ready to listen and comfort, a good maternal side. Doesn't have eyes for any man other than me, will absolutely freak out if other man grabs her or something, feels about other men like average women feel about truecels. Likes caressing me and giving me massages, also receiving it. Religious and fears God, but not a Ned Flanders type, will sin, especially if it is with me, and feel cutely worried about it afterwards. Always ready to motivate me.
:lul::lul::lul:
thank you for sharing fren, this is a very elaborate picture you provided us with. This combined with her being 14, well you've thought this through a lot and I can clearly follow your thought process. You basically want a girl that you can manipulate to your own will, and follows your every command/is depended on you. Not sure if this will get boring in the long run (no experience ofc). I've always thought of my ideal partner to be able to stand her own ground, but this might be a bluepilled way of thinking. How old are you btw?

:lul::lul::lul:
thank you for sharing fren, this is a very elaborate picture you provided us with. This combined with her being 14, well you've thought this through a lot and I can clearly follow your thought process. You basically want a girl that you can manipulate to your own will, and follows your every command/is depended on you. Not sure if this will get boring in the long run (no experience ofc). I've always thought of my ideal partner to be able to stand her own ground, but this might be a bluepilled way of thinking. How old are you btw?
Women always end up following some man's lead, since this is their nature. I just trust myself more than other men :feelsthink:;)

I wouldn't get bored from it anytime soon, I can guarantee you. I'm 31.

5 to 5’3

Introverted

No tats or piercings

Good relationship with her father (whores have serious daddy issues)

hates/avoids social media

dresses modestly

Women always end up following some man's lead, since this is their nature. I just trust myself more than other men :feelsthink:;)

I wouldn't get bored from it anytime soon, I can guarantee you. I'm 31.
Haha alright, as long as you'll be good to her I'll allow it. May you live happily ever after
Good relationship with her father (whores have serious daddy issues)
High IQ
hates/avoids social media
I will keep this in the back of my mind, thanks

Haha alright, as long as you'll be good to her I'll allow it. May you live happily ever after
She would be my princess. I'd love her more than I love 90s music. I'm almost sad now tbh, I know I'll never have a teenage gf, let alone one perfect like that.

She would be my princess. I'd love her more than I love 90s music. I'm almost sad now tbh, I know I'll never have a teenage gf, let alone one perfect like that.
I subconsciously started feeling obligated to protect her, that's how perfectly you described your oneitis. I can relate to it and I'm on the edge of giving you a follow for that haha

I subconsciously started feeling obligated to protect her, that's how perfectly you described your oneitis. I can relate to it and I'm on the edge of giving you a follow for that haha
I'm glad I was able to convey it that well, maybe I'm not so far from being able to write a book as I thought after all.

Following someone doesn't change anything on this forum but I'm flattered anyway :feelsokman:

-White, pale, long black hair, light eyes (it can be brown, green or blue as long as they are light I would find them beautiful).
-Around 5'2 (I'm 6'1 but I like petite foids), slim, tiny waist, thick thighs, bit butt, small breasts, long legs.
-Feminine, cute and elegant. She always wears dresses and heels, always wears cute lace underwear and stockings.
-Her IQ and mine are almost the same.
-Around 17-23.
-Has a super high libido and is kinky.
-Loves books, animals and nature.
-Plays a musical instrument.
-She is really cultured and can engage on any conversation.
-Doesn't have many friends.
-Good at cooking.
-Smiles a lot, is really touchy, cares about pleasing me sexually.
-She's good at chess.
-She likes horseback riding and ballet.

Now, the physical part is an ideal, not requirements obviously. The personality part on the other hand has to be as close a possible, I'm not really flexible with that.

Following someone doesn't change anything on this forum but I'm flattered anyway :feelsokman:
For me it's a sign of respect for a fellowcel
Her IQ and mine are almost the same
I dig this one.

Doesn't have many friends
ok ok, a cute little introvert I see you.

She's good at chess.
Secretly a weeb huh?

She likes horseback riding and ballet.
Ok now you lost me. You went from cultured interesting and unique, to the most basic foid. Disgusting.

explain why you're here

Last edited: