Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your upmost worst subhuman flaw?

Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
Pity party thread, but what's the one thing that makes you stand out as an undeniable incel? What feature makes people constantly dish out insults?

It's gotta be skin for me. Extremely pale before MT2, disgusting acne with scarring that might stick for life, moles and freckles... It's a disaster.

What about you guys?

My nose. It's the only reason I'm incel. I broke it a number of times, now it's longer than it should be, it's crooked, one of my nostrils are flared and my nosetip collapsed, so I went from having a European nose to a Jew nose.

My nose. It's the only reason I'm incel. I broke it a number of times, now it's longer than it should be, it's crooked, one of my nostrils are flared and my nosetip collapsed, so I went from having a European nose to a Jew nose.
It's the worst thing knowing that just one flaw can make someone an incel. I'm sorry, man.

Is there any way to repair it?

How did you break your nose multiple times?

Would have to say height. Face is worse, but it's has many flaws not just one.

It's the worst thing knowing that just one flaw can make someone an incel. I'm sorry, man.

Is there any way to repair it?
Thanks for your sympathy, I appreciate it. And yes, plastic surgery, but it won't give me what I want.. my original nose. It can only give me a better nose, and I don't want that. So in that regard I'm pretty much a volcel.
How did you break your nose multiple times?
Through accidents when I was between 7 and 10.

Race. I'm considered normie in china but it's over for me in the states

I'd say my body. I'm skinnyfat at the moment and used to be more fit during the early years of high school until I became depressed and stopped exercising. Starting to do cardio to get back in shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back