Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your views on Apartheid

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
Brocels what do you think of Apartheid. Do you support it or justify it

Not for or against it. Imo people should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want lol. Whites can gas the jews and exterminate the ethnics if they want, but sandniggers can also invade and ruin europe if they want. Basically a free for all kek.

We already practice a form of apartheid across the globe in every nation, but instead of race, it's nationality.

"Different nationality than me? GFY, I have more rights than you on my side of the border."

Not for or against it. Imo people should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want lol. Whites can gas the jews and exterminate the ethnics if they want, but sandniggers can also invade and ruin europe if they want. Basically a free for all kek.
Based reply:feelzez:

Its some nigger shit that happened in niggerland

was going to fall eventually.

@Feminism Sucks!

JFL all these cumskins says "muahh being an incel is a form of oppression ":soy:. "muahh we should fight for robot waifus":soy:. Yet when we speak about REAL oppression they are soo quick to call it out. "muahh it isn't really oppression because they had foids:soy:". JFL 2IQ cumskins are the worst type of cumskins. They act exactly like trannies, fighting for made up problems

@Feminism Sucks! I love the apartheid

Looks apartheid is real

I don’t think there should be apartheid for race but there should be for sex. I don’t want to drink from the same water fountain as foids and I don’t want to see them when I fast food cope

I don’t think there should be apartheid for race but there should be for sex. I don’t want to drink from the same water fountain as foids and I don’t want to see them when I fast food cope
Based

It was based while it lasted

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Seems it was probably for the better, given south Africa's current state...