Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What's Your Zodiac Sign?

which

• Aries(chad)

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Taurus(chad)

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Gemini(chad)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Cancer(foid)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Leo(giga chad)

• Virgo(literally a virgin)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Libra(foid)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Scorpio(foid)

• Sagittarius(chad)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capricorn(truecel)

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Ones I couldn't fit on the poll:

Aquarius(autistic)
Pisces(truecel)

I don't know

how am I supposed to figure out my sign?

Capricorn, this is why u inkel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

MBTI is one thing, but now we have people making horoscope threads?

Smh...:feelsseriously:

Chill bro I don't take it seriously myself. Maybe I shoulda stated that in the opening post. Anyone who thinks their birthday has anything to do with their personality is dead on retarded in the head.

Libra. apparently i was meant to be attractive because its the sign of 'beauty' but it turned out to be the opposite and im a truecel

Libra. apparently i was meant to be attractive because its the sign of 'beauty' but it turned out to be the opposite and im a truecel
It's the sign of law and order as well, yet you turned out an antisocial incel heathen. Brutal

And this is how we started to doxx people inkel :soy:

MBTI is more accurate since its like horoscopes but if you could choose which one you are.

Very appropriate [soy] tag.

MBTI is more accurate since its like horoscopes but if you could choose which one you are.
I view it more as an attempt to categorize different personality types within a convenient format.

And to be honest, there's nothing really wrong with that, infact it can be quite useful in understanding oneself and others.

Horoscopes on the otherhand, don't really solve anything, they just come off as an annoying soytard cope.

Truly the most subhuman sign. When you read about it and apply it to men, it's like you're reading about a prison rape victim.
I'm inclined to disagree. I think both are about equally some pop science BS. & Neither are taken seriously by scientists or mental health researchers. The Big Five model is apparently the legit one.

Last edited:
Truly the most subhuman sign. When you read about it and apply it to men, it's like you're reading about a prison rape victim.

I'm inclined to disagree. I think both are about equally some pop science BS. & Neither are taken seriously by scientists or mental health researchers. The Big Five model is apparently the legit one.
just read about it and damn, it does sound like some molested inmate or some other bullshit.

just read about it and damn, it does sound like some molested inmate or some other bullshit.
Yeah, I mean I was being a little harsh because I was thinking of that movie Let's Go To Prison where the main character's a punk and a Pisces lol
Pisces are beta though.
Just checked, there is no foid on my cock so no.
brutal
:incel:

Terrible irony.

I know but I'm working on reverting that, that is if this astrology stuff is mostly certain and not placed on small certainties due to some crappy analysis.

The poll says there are no Virgos among us. Very ironic.
I know but I'm working on reverting that, that is if this astrology stuff is mostly certain and not placed on small certainties due to some crappy analysis.
COPE

Last edited: