Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Wheat Waffles cucked, boomer father speaks out against his content

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★

15505fa2-5d99-4a6a-b143-db045a8f045c_text.gif

Wheat Waffles never even said anything extreme, he is basically tried to self censor himself and make normie friendly content, still gets called dangerous incel misogynist.

Wheat Waffles never even said anything extreme, he is basically tried to self censor himself and make normie friendly content, still gets called dangerous incel misogynist.
He wasn't even blackpilled, only redpilled, and he never called himself an incel.
Absolute fucking shame on his faggot father for talking smack about him, to the news tabloids no less!
I'm not defending soy waffles here, he's a scamming grifter making money from the blackpill and redpill, but not even he deserved this.

Lawrence Wheatley is very likely the kind of cucked boomtard who will give a random foid a blanket, warm coco and money for her bus ticket if she so much as trips and breaks a nail.
He likely thinks that speaking out against his own son and white knighting for foids makes him a real masculine man.
Fuck boomers, i swear, they can fucking die.

Last edited:
cope waffles isn't even a blackpill channel JFL
He's a grifter who probably doesn't even believe half the bollocks coming straight out of his gob, but spouting it online makes him money.

He likely thinks that speaking out against his own and white knighting for foids makes him a real masculine man.
Fuck boomers, i swear, they can fucking die.
The fact he's gone to the papers makes me think something is going on behind the scenes or his Dad is trying to get at him for something, it's a bit of a foid trait actually publicly talking shit and airing things such as his full name.

Or it's one big ad for his channel and his Dad is onboard with it, a real grifter move.

Death to grifters

he is basically tried to self censor himself and make normie friendly content, still gets called dangerous incel misogynist.
Challenge women, get demonized and thrown out of society.

"My son is telling the truth about women and this is misogynistic"

What a massive simp

Not to mention many of his takes are way too watered down for him to be considered blackpilled

WheatWaffles is an inoffensive normie that makes content regarding lookism. None of the retarded boomers will ever care to learn the distinction.

His dad, who probably looks like WheatWaffles, if not worse, grew up in a time with far less feminism and he was able to get married, have three kids, and own a home. The average young British man will never be able to achieve all of those things. His dad is just a self-centered cuck who is throwing his own son under the bus.

WheatWaffles is an inoffensive normie that makes content regarding lookism. None of the retarded boomers will ever care to learn the distinction.

His dad, who probably looks like WheatWaffles, if not worse, grew up in a time with far less feminism and he was able to get married, have three kids, and own a home. The average young British man will never be able to achieve all of those things. His dad is just a self-centered cuck who is throwing his own son under the bus.
Lawrence was is 71, so he was born in 1953.
UK must have been a million times back then it is now.

Helicopterparentpill strikes again. Do I feel any sympathy for that faggot, not at all.

Lawrence was is 71, so he was born in 1953.
UK must have been a million times back then it is now.
Lmao WheatWaffles lucked out if his dad was close to 50 when he had him

what a pathetic hitpiece lmao not one single example of how exactly WW spews hatred against anyone literally just does social experiments and lookism videos. Fuck MSM

“There will always be a section of society excluded from those (relationship) experiences.

“What is different right now is that it’s easier for them to find each other online and build that sense of community.”
This is the most interesting part of the article in my opinion.
To anyone who still wants society to help you... this is how they see us.

They don't care about incel suffering, they call it normal/natural and could not care less as they're not concerned.
Their only concern is that we have a community instead of hanging from a rope or slaving away quietly until we die.

NPCs and Boomers are an existential threat.