Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wheat waffles new video is soy

What happens when any channel gets too big, inevitable pandering to normies ensues. I remember when he had 10k and only made based videos BTFOing redpillers and doing pure studies

I can't watch more than 1 minute of wheat waffles videos. The guy is boring and robotic af. He puts me to sleep. Idk how he has so many subscribers

Never liked him tbh. Incel TV is where it’s at

watched two videos of him, he's leaning on the blue side

You should never hit a woman! :soy:

Guy sounds like he was raised by a single mother

Wheat was good at the start but has gone way off pace recently.

Never hit a wahman:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

What happens when any channel gets too big, inevitable pandering to normies ensues. I remember when he had 10k and only made based videos BTFOing redpillers and doing pure studies
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

it really is sad..but that's how it goes

I almost don't wanna subscribe to any channel these days because as you said they'll go soft and soy.