Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Wheelchair-bound Elderly white woman tries to stop black looters from entering Target by stabbing them

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
She was trying to stop the store from being looted lmao. She had a knife and tried to block the door with her wheelchair

Someday, a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the streets.

fuck twitter , video doesn't load

Race war LESGOOOO :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Modern woman would complain how much she got traumatized for seeing a criminal and cucks would shower her with money

legit lold when they used the fire extinguisher on her niggers gonna nig

"Black live matter" riot, nigga proceed to steal an entire target. :feelshaha:
Jfl at those brainwashed cucks supporting those apes.
Did you see that fat ghetto rat punching the handicapped women behind the head? I wonder how libtards will defend this?
"She was just frustrated at that old lady for blocking the door so that they couldn't steal, everybody have their bad days :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

It wasn't very bright for that handicapped women to defend a corporation that make millions of profit and pay their employed minimum wage. But on the second thought i think she probably just tried to stop degenerates from being degenerates.

Last edited:
She's old therefore she must be racist and thus their actions are justified. No problemo.

Incels need to riot tbh

Based niggers for beating the wheelchair bitcch

Did you see that fat ghetto rat punching the handicapped women behind the head? I wonder how libtards will defend this?
"She was just frustrated at that old lady for blocking the door so that they couldn't steal, everybody have their bad days :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
They are unironically saying exactly what you said “she was blocking the door during a riot what did you expect to happen”. I can’t believe there is literally no blame placed on the blacks around her. Everyone is blaming the old lady and calling her the bad guy LMAO. I didn’t think I could think Normies were any more dumb but here I am

Old foids are still foids, no sympathy from me. But really, it's kinda weird as a european to see so many americans wheelchair-bound because of obesity. Why is there still a lack of healthy fast food options in such a rich country?

#thanksjews for importing such wonderful people!

her ancestors probably were the last defenders of berlin during WW2

Fuck her. Ugly stupid fat women. She is lying about her age, and she is able to walk.
She has been exposed. Why is she defending Target?
She isn't the owner of Target, and they don't care if she gets hurt.
Complete retard.

wish there where lootigns around me ngl could use some new games and keyboards and shit

They are unironically saying exactly what you said “she was blocking the door during a riot what did you expect to happen”. I can’t believe there is literally no blame placed on the blacks around her. Everyone is blaming the old lady and calling her the bad guy LMAO. I didn’t think I could think Normies were any more dumb but here I am
Yeah, pretty much. Just when you've set your expectations to a new low, normies and lefties prove they can still bring it lower.
#thanksjews for importing such wonderful people!

Jfl at using a fire extinguisher on a person in a wheelchair just to rob a target. Peak Amerimut land

The lootings and riots will continue until morality improves!

Does anyone else smile when they see chimpout/mass chaos/covid news like this? Maybe it's morbid, but I get a real kick out of watching society die in real time and plastered in 4k for my entertainment.

her ancestors probably were the last defenders of berlin during WW2
It’s in her blood
Does anyone else smile when they see chimpout/mass chaos/covid news like this? Maybe it's morbid, but I get a real kick out of watching society die in real time and plastered in 4k for my entertainment.
Yes. Also because it makes people realize that many stereotypes of blacks are still true