Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When 4'10 women want 6'2+ men, that's like 6'0 men wanting 7'4 women - I mean, just comprehend how HUGE they are

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
It's like a man wanting their partner to be the size of Yao Ming - like, why the hell would you want someone that much taller than you?

It's far more natural for a 4'10 woman to be with a 5'2 man. In the same way, tall guys that go for these midget women are losers too

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Pa2fliSSZ7o

Men are 4-5 inches taller than females on average.

Kek not your choice to make, such is the dichotomy of masculine and feminine nature

Men are 4-5 inches taller than females on average.
the difference between genders in height is 5 inches, every couple should have a 4-6 inch height difference instead of seeing tallfags walk around slaying midget holes

the difference between genders in height is 5 inches, every couple should have a 4-6 inch height difference instead of seeing tallfags walk around slaying midget holes
My female height match is incredibly rare (I'm 5'3) and they chase tallfags anyway.

My female height match is incredibly rare (I'm 5'3) and they chase tallfags anyway.
your female height match is 10 yo or a midget, mine would be 5’1

I always thought that when a very short foid wants to be with a very tall guy, she wants to feel like a child compared to him.

So basically they want guys, who they would usually call pedophiles.
But if the guy is attractive it's okay :feelskek:

4'10 women wants a 6'2 man so she can suck him without getting on her knees.

I would want 7'5 foid very much