Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When a LITERAL Toddler mogs you.

We'll see if blue eyes can compensate for being a turbo jawlet

Wide-spaced eyes and negative canthal tilt are also visible, though. :feelsjuice:

Though facial features may change through puberty. :feelshehe:

I will say, that eye halo is insane. :feelsclown:

Should've aborted tbf. I mean women you are fans of this why didn't you do it for this poor soul. Now he will be here in 18 years complaining about how he will never get pussy and constantly "mog" us with his shit Neptune eyes even though he's fucking an Asian girl prolly and will make an alien headed ER that will scream like invader zim about conquering pussy and the world

Wide-spaced eyes and negative canthal tilt are also visible, though. :feelsjuice:

Though facial features may change through puberty. :feelshehe:

I will say, that eye halo is insane. :feelsclown:
Let's hope Jews don't overfill it iwth microplastics or else he will become turbomanlet. But he's white. Whites are tall and break easily so he'd most likely would just be 6'5 like a nigger zoomer

Cope he looks like an alien

Big ass fucking head :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

White/Niggers can't be incels.
Shitskins are the only truecels.