Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When black manlets try thugmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
why is he telling: "don't worry about my kids or my daughter" when he is literally wearing diapers? :feelskek:

why is he telling: "don't worry about my kids or my daughter" when he is literally wearing diapers? :feelskek:
Probably to act like hes not a virgin

Why the fuck does he sag his pants? What is the practical purpose of doing that?

I felt bad for him.

Even gang affiliation won't get manlets respect

Brutal

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: get a belt dumbass how you going to run down on ops.

You can jump up & down on him like he's a goomba
super mario GIF by AOK

dwarves are usually good with battle axes

No modern rapper can even hold a candle to dwarf '90s superstar rapper Bushwick Bill.
The one " girlfriend " he had a child with already had 3 children ( no doubt from 3 dif fathers )...In one interview he described the joy of playing with her kids from other guys riding in Big Wheels ( as in Bill himself could ride in one of the Big Wheels ). That seemed so tragic , especially as he only had one eye ( he made the " girlfriend " shoot the other one out due to the effects of childhood bullying memories ). I bet the ghetto would be uber hostile to manlets since it is so dog-eat-dog ( so is white suburbia but it's not so in-your-face basic ).