Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When Chad is raising Tyrone Jamal Jr.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Notice how the baby looks full nigger :feelshaha:

Nig mixed with anything = nig

Just be a cuck theory

Shit stain on the family tree.

This Chad saved this bitch from The Toll.

I wonder if he's aware of this.

This is the child of @Colvin76

Imagine being happy that your white blonde stacy girlfriend is pregnant with Jamal's bastard son

why most men are soo cucks

i dont know the science behind the memes but is having a mixed race nigger baby the same as having a mixed race ching baby>? Are they not going to turn out incels? at the end?

i dont know the science behind the memes but is having a mixed race nigger baby the same as having a mixed race ching baby>? Are they not going to turn out incels? at the end?
Sometimes they will, sometimes they won't.

Sometimes they will, sometimes they won't.
i mean i know the more lightskinned the nigger is the more desired he is so i guess that's a possible ascension for them so yay :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

i mean i know the more lightskinned the nigger is the more desired he is so i guess that's a possible ascension for them so yay :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Nah, it's way more about facial structure then it is about how light your skin is, especially in the west.

I guess that Pig Stacy Spitroasts genes was good enough for this low tier chad to take on the role of being a giant cuck.

Shows you how fucked up the dating market is today in 2021, where white low tier chad\chadlite has to settle for an arrangement like this to land a single mother roastie even if she does have stacy genes

The kid looks yucky.