Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When did you came to the realisation that you not gonna ascend?

F

FuckingHateMyLife

Biggest mentalcel on-site
-
What was the point of your life when you realised that you may never gonna ascend, and will never have a gf?

How did you realised it, was it beacuse of an event?

Let me know

after i moved out probably, most copes that "you don't have this or that yet" went away at that point

people are already fucking in middle school and at 25 you're like "oh i can't possibly get laid, it's too soon, i don't even have a Lamborghini yet"

I knew it even when I was a kid that I was never going to have a normal life.
It was only after my first year of college that the impending doom of lifelong isolation really started to set in...
A year of slaving away over textbooks having made no friends and unable to recall any positive memories or experiences...
At that point I knew it was ovER.

when i got sexpilled at 11

13 when my first oneitis named Angie treated me like the scum of the earth.

Was never ever invited to one birthday as a kid and nobody ever talked to me too

:what: at 13? wtf bro?
It was an art class I had with her. I was 13 too btw.

The class was on the first floor of our junior high in a dark room with a large picture window to the right of us where we could look out and see the grass.

Angie sat directly in front of me and the fat teacher with black hair and glasses directly behind her but he sat ovER to the right a bit so not straight behind her.

There was another slut in the class who looked way better than Angie whose name was Bonnie.

She had huge tits and to this day was one of the best pairs I’ve ever seen.

Not surprisingly she was very quickly knocked up by some Chad.

Though Bonnie was Jacktacular for some strange reason I never made her my oneitis instead.

Very odd.

I wonder why?

Sometimes I’m a damn mystery to myself.

It was an art class I had with her. I was 13 too btw.

The class was on the first floor of our junior high in a dark room with a large picture window to the right of us where we could look out and see the grass.

Angie sat directly in front of me and the fat teacher with black hair and glasses directly behind her but he sat ovER to the right a bit so not straight behind her.

There was another slut in the class who looked way better than Angie whose name was Bonnie.

She had huge tits and to this day was one of the best pairs I’ve ever seen.

Not surprisingly she was very quickly knocked up by some Chad.

Though Bonnie was Jacktacular for some strange reason I never made her my oneitis instead.

Very odd.

I wonder why?

Sometimes I’m a damn mystery to myself.
Do you mean to say you were just ignored?

No. She was a literal bitch to me and said cruel things.
I know it may be painful, but I wish to hear the details. I think it would be useful for the entire forum.

I knew it even when I was a kid that I was never going to have a normal life.
It was only after my first year of college that the impending doom of lifelong isolation really started to set in...
A year of slaving away over textbooks having made no friends and unable to recall any positive memories or experiences...
At that point I knew it was ovER.
Fuck normies should all burn alive

I know it may be painful, but I wish to hear the details. I think it would be useful for the entire forum.
Fortunately I’ve long ago forgotten what she said but I do remember it was nasty in response to her realization that I found her attractive.

I do however remember what the slut Bonnie said to me one day when she realized I found her attractive and started arguing with me because of it.

Eventually the Foid called me passive aggressive and said the old phrase “take a picture it’ll last longer”.

Not long after that she got knocked up and we never saw her in class again.

I learned this as all the Foids were gossiping as to where she was.

Fortunately I’ve long ago forgotten what she said but I do remember it was nasty in response to her realization that I found her attractive.

I do however remember what the slut Bonnie said to me one day when she realized I found her attractive and started arguing with me because of it.

Eventually the Foid called me passive aggressive and said the old phrase “take a picture it’ll last longer”.

Not long after that she got knocked up and we never saw her in class again.

I learned this as all the Foids were gossiping as to where she was.
Total school drama tbh.

WHEN I GOT REJECTED 2 TIMES BY A 37 YO WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHO LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING RAT

Got 1 time brutally rejected and 1 more time rejected and brutally heartbroken recently:cryfeels:

Male beauty standards are too high in 2024.