Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When did you choose to become an incel?

I didn't choose the Incel life, it's when I became a black transsexual.

When I chose not to muder soys and feminists from Reddit.

i don't remember.
maybe in a past life when i raped and tortured all those women for fun.

When my shower broke

everyday i intentionally choose to suffer and be a permavirgin according to IT

I never chose to be an orgre with a stutter.

In my past life I was a 6'4" Chad millionaire and it was boring so I thought I would choose Hellmode this time around to see if it can be done

says the furfaggot who proclaims himself a "LEGENDARY furfag"

I choose to be incel every moment of the day I fight through without roping.

It chose me when the egg and sperm met

When I decided to show my face and body to foids each day after I leave mum basement.

No one chooses to be an incel. Stupid modern day women and hypergamy chose that for us. What we can choose is to be red pill and smart in the sea of trash women and chads.

I remember it vividly, I died, went to the gate, St Peter came along & went well you've been a baaaaaadddd maaaayyyynnn so you gotta go back again & gave me 3 profile reports & said pick 1, autistic peasant incel, aids nigga baby or Angela Merkel so yeah.

when i skipped shower once

I didn't choose. Just friendzone.

Shit like this is what NPC swallow in daily basis. They are so brainwashed that we are Incels for choice.

Being a landwhale, that is s choice

One doesn't choose inceldom, it's inceldom who chooses YOU

IT absolutely needs to think this (that inceldom is a choice) as otherwise they'll be faced with the earth shattering reality that yes, they too, are incels :lul:

IT absolutely needs to think this (that inceldom is a choice) as otherwise they'll be faced with the earth shattering reality that yes, they too, are incels :lul:
Malefeminist.jpg

I didnt choose incel life, incel life chose me :sunglasses:

I guess in the days when I was a gigachad I was bored of getting my dick sick by 10 stacies at the same time so I decided to switch my game difficulty to ultra veteran nightmare mode

How do you choose to be an incel?
If you choose to be celibate, wouldn't that make you volcel?
full

I didn't choose this life it choose me lmao.