Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When did you start balding?

When did you start balding?

• <18

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • 18-20

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • 20-25

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 25+

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Not balding

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
satou

satou

It's all a conspiracy...
★★
Incel Trait: Being Norwood

Out of me mum's pussy.

Probably around 16-17 my hairline started getting worse.

I was Norwood 2 at 15 and grew out my hair to hide it. I'm sure they all knew and whispered about it anyways.

I was Norwood 2 at 15 and grew out my hair to hide it. I'm sure they all knew and whispered about it anyways.
Jesus. Can't you get on finasteride? Also get on HGH if you can. Maxx everything, i started balding when i was 17 and i could've a lot of hair if i started finasteride sooner. Or whatever i would be still bald, but you need to do all the shit you can to stop it.

I can't imagine balding before you graduate high school. Such youth and promise destroyed, it's like a toddler being diagnosed with cancer

Jesus. Can't you get on finasteride? Also get on HGH if you can. Maxx everything, i started balding when i was 17 and i could've a lot of hair if i started finasteride sooner. Or whatever i would be still bald, but you need to do all the shit you can to stop it.
I'm hovering between Norwood 2 and 3 and on fin, I started when I was 15 turning 16. Doctor made me take multiple blood tests because he couldn't believe my genetics could be so shit. I'm pretty sure you're not even supposed to prescribe minors with fin lol wonder if it fucked me up in some way.

I'm hovering between Norwood 2 and 3 and on fin, I started when I was 15 turning 16. Doctor made me take multiple blood tests because he couldn't believe my genetics could be so shit. I'm pretty sure you're not even supposed to prescribe minors with fin lol wonder if it fucked me up in some way.
Sigh. It's really shitty, the hand you have to deal with. Don't worry a lot of us here also have it shitty. Do you have a masculine face? Because it all boils down to how you look bald, if you can pull the "tough" guy look, you may not feel it as hard as others.

Best choice for you is to try to get in shape and buzz your head to see how it looks, maybe you are one of the lucky ones and you look good bald.

Sigh. It's really shitty, the hand you have to deal with. Don't worry a lot of us here also have it shitty. Do you have a masculine face? Because it all boils down to how you look bald, if you can pull the "tough" guy look, you may not feel it as hard as others.

Best choice for you is to try to get in shape and buzz your head to see how it looks, maybe you are one of the lucky ones and you look good bald.
Masculine enough, but my face looks like the moon with all the acne scars. I can try and baldmax, but the only women I see that go for bald guys are post-wall roasties and whores with daddy issues who want a guy who looks older.

I’d say around 19 is when i noticed thinning at the crown and have been on finasteride since. But I think it’s effectiveness is slowly starting to wane

since 7th grade, now i have managed to reduce my hairfall somewhat

if you wanna go down the rabbit hole, some hairloss doctors prescribe oral minoxidil in like maximum dose 5 mg.

I have norwood 1 on my left side and norwood 0/no balding on my right side at 20 :feelshaha::feelshaha:

at like 18 :cryfeels:
maybe i cope by just telling myself i have a weird hairline but idk i’m pretty sure i’m norwooding

18 is where the balding began

Don't remember,but prolly around 20

My penis is three inches erect .

I already have this bald spot in my head at age 8 I think.

Not balding, I guess it would be a positive if I didn’t have a bad face

practically born NW1, got way worse starting around 17 :fuk:

at like 18 :cryfeels:
maybe i cope by just telling myself i have a weird hairline but idk i’m pretty sure i’m norwooding
I have a widow's peak and I'm 22. I can style it and put my mane in a Eren Yeager bun. Jfl you have my condolences