Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When Did You Start Getting Bullied?

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
In third grade, that's when I started getting bullied. In first and second grade I was quite popular, and was never picked on. I once read that once third grade starts cliques form. I remember always thinking I was attractive until that fateful day in fourth grade when I looked in the school's bathroom mirror. At that moment, I realized why everyone was mean to me. I did not resemble the other attractive and popular kids. I was not handsome.

The worst grades for me were fourth, sixth, seventh, and ninth. Oh God, sixth grade was HELL for me. I occasionally got bullied in fifth grade, too. That grade is actually when I started ditching school.

I never finished ninth grade because I had entirely stopped coming to school.

I started being bullied in 5th grade, never fit in any cliques

When I was 14 I started being verbally picked on for being a quiet loner. Thankfully it never went physical, I guess I wasn't weak looking enough + I was mostly invisible to everyone else.

3rd grade. Was chubby and not a chad Jr. Girl told me to run so she could see my fat flab around. Probably my first blackpill but i was too naive to think much of it. Also it was 2010 so i dont think the blackpill was a thing yet.

First day of school ever

Back when I was 9, i had a stutter and was an easy target. Also partially because my stupid parents decided to move, which made me high inhib.

1st grade. i made 5 good friends in the same year, but also every single woman in that class and every parallel class as an enemy.

I was never bullied unless you consider being picked on a little. Most of the time, I fought in retaliation which inevitably lead me to befriending bullies at my school where I grew up. I was stronger-willed when I was younger as opposed to now.

Don't know what retarded system Amerimutts use. I started getting bullied when I was 11, or maybe when I was 10. That school year.

About 6th grade I'd say.

Not so much bullying but just being shunned.

3rd grade, heavy in 7th and 8th grade, 9th and 10th grade was hell on earth. 11th grade I started wearing black pants, combat boots and a trench coat and people fucked with me a little less.

1st grade to year 12th grade, no joke. School years were awful.

Most of my bullying/outcasting came when I was younger like up until 7th grade and I only ever made one friend in that time period.
After I moved out of state to a new school system things got a little better, at that point most of people "bullying" me where my few friends making me the ass end of their jokes and a few cruel comments girls made to me from time to time.

i was bullied until i bullied him :)

First grade. I don't remember kindergarden, maybe it started there.

In elementary I still fought back though; got too high-inhib after that.

I once read that once third grade starts cliques form.
True. Started in third grade for me.
My Insecurities and my upbringing made me an easy target.

5 yrs old lasted till I was 16

Basically during kindergarten, it stopped after 3rd grade.

But once I made it to high school, instead of bullying I felt more ignored than anything else (There was a little bit of bullying, but nothing compared to my early years).

I was popular in 2nd grade too. Rest of my life is downhill from there.

Maybe around 6-7 when you realize that you can't participate in playground games since you don't have the bones so you start the withdrawal process ( which ends in your lonely death naturally ). Kind of brutal after being blackpilled to observe male children irl; you can now tell straight away which ones will rise to the top as Chads, which ones will be normies, and which ones will suffer our unfortunate fate...all by simply doing a quick glance of their facial / cranial structure and body bone mass. Imagine having this awesome knowledge at the age of 6-7, knowing the inevitability of your fate? I would have immediately stabbed some little fucking bully normie in the eyeball and blinded him for life, then gone on to doing nothing but rot as Mother Nature intended.

Seventh grade when i was 13. Puberty made me uglier and from there it was downhill.