Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee When even HuffPost admits Lookism is true

AmeriCel64

AmeriCel64

Officer
★★★★
2018 07 29 00 25 23 Inside Incels Looksmaxing Obsession  Penis Stretching Skull Implants And

Eggy

Feels good man

Even HP can't deny basic reality. Its like denying 2+2=4

They'll happily admit that looks gives you an advantage in the working force and during a criminal trial, but will never admit that looks are important when it comes to a woman's preference in men.

It's still not enough, we need to shove it down their throughts full force.
We need them to swallow the racepill the hardest of them all
They'll happily admit that looks gives you an advantage in the working force and during a criminal trial, but will never admit that looks are important when it comes to women's preference in men.
Exactly, they didn't admit enough yet

They'll happily admit that looks gives you an advantage in the working force and during a criminal trial, but will never admit that looks are important when it comes to a woman's preference in men.
It's still not enough, we need to shove it down their throughts full force.
We need them to swallow the racepill the hardest of them all
Soon brothers. The more people who learn of us, the more blackpilled we gain.

Screen Shot 2018 07 28 at 93447 PM

No wonder only 5% of the prison population is female. Too many cucked judges and jurers and femoidist sluts.

every "objectively" ugly male whos living can tell you lookism is true

They mean looks only matter in women. They mean that only ugly women are paid less and discriminated against. They don't care and probably deny the struggles of ugly men.

"but but but women are just less violent because they don't have toxictoxictoxic masculinity!"
Not to mention they have 100's of cucks at their disposal to do their dirty work, yet they still manage to get in trouble.

HP: "Lookism is real!"

Also HP: "Incels are Incel because of their personality!"

"You're right but..."
Kek at anyone bluepilled enough to accept the blackpill and still think personality matters.

Looks matter in everything except dating.

HP: "Lookism is real!"

Also HP: "Incels are Incel because of their personality!"
Fucking lol, this. It literally makes no fucking sense that looks would matter in day to day life but not in dating. You'd think bluepilled normals would say the opposite.

Fucking lol, this. It literally makes no fucking sense that looks would matter in day to day life but not in dating. You'd think bluepilled normals would say the opposite.
It's like when my female friend told me " You shouldn't lose anymore weight because you look fine. If someone doesn't like you for who you are then you shouldn't value them". I know she has good intentions but, she was a young adult when you could get away with being average with good personalty (90's) while I am a young adult during the age of tinder and attention whores. But, she also said I should bang as many of these young chicks while I'm young.

mmm while i respect that they actually used some balls and fucking posted some real truth about lookism, im still waiting for a cucked tabloid like them to admit that looks is everything ( especially in relationships), but we all know they wont to please the cucks and feminists.
View attachment 31310
No wonder only 5% of the prison population is female. Too many cucked judges and jurers and femoidist sluts.
just look at any youtube video where a judge sentences a femoid for whatever crime compared to the same crime that a male committed.the femoid on 99 % of cases will get an easier ( less) sentence than a male would.

Last edited:
just look at any youtube video where a judge sentences a femoid for whatever crime compared to the same crime that a male committed.the femoid on 99 % of cases will get an easier ( less) sentence than a male would.
This called (((equality))), boyo. Don't like it? You're racist faschit myesgeynist then.