Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

„When fascism returns, he will say: I am the anti-fascism!“

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I don’t know who said that again, but it was some years after WW2, he said: When fascism returns, he will say: I am the anti-fascism.

And that’s what we see nowadays. All thes leftist faggots who claim to be anti-fascists are actually the biggest fascists, they hate everyone who doesen’t agree with them, they think their opinion is a universal truth, they indoctrinate the children and even the adults are forced to accept their opinions or else they get hated and excluded.

In France and Sweden, they take away the children of devote Muslims and give them to queer parents in order to "save“ them from what they see as „fascistic“. They don’t even care if the children even want to get away from their parents, because they think they have the right to decide what’s best for them.

Last edited:
So you posted on my thread without even reading the thread ?
It only said "I don’t know who said that again, but it was some years after WW2, he said: When fascism returns, he will say: I am the anti-fascism." when I first clicked on it

It only said "I don’t know who said that again, but it was some years after WW2, he said: When fascism returns, he will say: I am the anti-fascism." when I first clicked on it
Ah so, but yeah that’s what I mean, it’s actually a serious thing, it’s not supposed to be funny