Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee When foids say they dont smell nasty on their periods they lie

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240204 201602 Reddit

I'm very disgusted at period, foids insert tampon into their pussies.

"We should cherish our body and it's magic" they say about themselves, while we rot in total romantic isolation because they don't feel excited in our presence. Easy to cherish your body when you are born privileged in SMV. Try thinking of your body in a positive way when it caused you to be judged unworthy of love and affection all your life. Their character is even more disgusting than their bodies.

They smell like fish and shrimp/sardines. During my time as a janny I smelled that shit daily when cleaning out front and back women bathrooms, smell wise it always was worse at the woman bathrooms, while in the guys you would find schizo tier activity(shit on wall, shit in urinals, shit and piss in the sink, pee on the floor, shit on toilet paper, etc)

They smell like fish and shrimp/sardines. During my time as a janny I smelled that shit daily when cleaning out front and back women bathrooms, smell wise it always was worse at the woman bathrooms, while in the guys you would find schizo tier activity(shit on wall, shit in urinals, shit and piss in the sink, pee on the floor, shit on toilet paper, etc)
Confirmed incel, Had Janitor job.

Also ive smelled a room after a female was done, It smell horrible and worse than fesikh, I was waiting in line to use the gender neutral toilet cuz it was the only one, It smelled so badly and the waft filling my ugly subhuman nose was so horrible that i wish i could fucking died.

"We should cherish our body and it's magic" they say about themselves, while we rot in total romantic isolation because they don't feel excited in our presence. Easy to cherish your body when you are born privileged in SMV. Try thinking of your body in a positive way when it caused you to be judged unworthy of love and affection all your life. Their character is even more disgusting than their bodies.
Joker laughing 2

Confirmed incel, Had Janitor job.

Also ive smelled a room after a female was done, It smell horrible and worse than fesikh, I was waiting in line to use the gender neutral toilet cuz it was the only one, It smelled so badly and the waft filling my ugly subhuman nose was so horrible that i wish i could fucking died.
Yes I forgot about the gender neutral/ family bathrooms, when you open the tampon/used pad tin box it’s pure fesikh tier

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back