Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR When I woke up today

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
I dreamt. Don't remember what she looked like but I remember that she gave me a kiss on the cheek, but it didn't feel like the one your parents give you when ur a kid. It made me feel so good and happy. I woke up in a good mood and have been thinking about that dream all day. Hopefully I can dream it again. Imagine actually being embraced by a girl in real life. One that actually loves you. But that doesn't exist does it? My policy is don't believe until you see, and I havnt seen it experienced any of it yet. Will definitely die alone in an empty house with a cat

Whenever i have a good dream I cannot dream it again :feelsree:

I had a great dream in which i discovered a secret to life but I forgot :feelsrope:
I was so joyous

Dreams offer more than my life ever could. If i could, id dream forever. Surely the rope is calling me :feelsrope:

Dreams offer more than my life ever could. If i could, id dream forever. Surely the rope is calling me :feelsrope:
I wish that dream went on forever. I want to feel that joy and warmth again

I wish that dream went on forever. I want to feel that joy and warmth again
I feel you buddy boyo, i really do
Wish Inception was real, would be the best lrader out there

lucid dream max man. You could see her again