Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When leg lenghtening (LL) is most worthwhile for you based on your height [Mathematical analysis]

lekoz14

lekoz14

Greycel

Since many often ask, "I am x height, should I undergo leg lengthening surgery?"

I have conducted a mathematical analysis based on available data¹ regarding which heights women are most likely to accept. This analysis aims to determine the percentage by which your potential dating pool would expand if you were to increase your height by a certain number of inches and also shows you when it is most worthwhile for you to undergo a leg lenghtening surgery and by how many inches.

The data I used is the following:

As you can see, the percentage of women likely to accept your height keeps increasing until the 6 foot mark, which is regarded the perfect height.
Every additional inch above 6 feet lowers the percentage of women likely to accept your height, though being above average is still significantly more favorable than being below average.

I conducted the calculations as follows:

((new acceptance - old acceptance)/old acceptance)x100

≈ change of dating pool in %​

example for a 5'4" guy (10.47% acceptance) going to 5'8" (52.2% acceptance)

((52.2-10,47)/1.47)x100

≈ 398,6 [% increase in potential dating pool size]​

Perfoming this calculation for every height and every height increase up until +7 inches
(the maximum you can gain with two surgeries) you end up with these results:

Important: The calculations do not factor in the following aspects:
  • While two surgeries (e.g., gaining +5 inches) might seem advantageous compared to one surgery (e.g., gaining +4 inches), this does not imply that opting for two surgeries is more favorable, given factors such as surgery risks, pain, costs, etc.
  • Even if a certain percentage of women might accept you at a specific height, your overall acceptance rate at that height could still be lower than average, considering women who might reject you solely based on the fact that you underwent leg lengthening surgery.
  • A significant increase in height can lead to disproportionality, which can affect overall attractiveness and consequently reduce your potential dating pool.
  • Inaccuracy in the used data

Conclusions:

- one surgery is most worthwhile between 5'3" - 5'6"
- Two surgeries are more favorable than one surgery up until 5'9"
- Leg lengthening surgery in general is most worthwhile at 5'4"

Comment for questions, improvements, etc. :blackpill:

¹

Last edited:
Strong Greycel post.

So for a 5'9cel, it would be somewhat beneficial?

Since many often ask, "I am x height, should I undergo leg lengthening surgery?"

I have conducted a mathematical analysis based on available data¹ regarding which heights women are most likely to accept. This analysis aims to determine the percentage by which your potential dating pool would expand if you were to increase your height by a certain number of inches and also shows you when it is most worthwhile for you to undergo a leg lenghtening surgery and by how many inches.

The data I used is the following:

As you can see, the percentage of women likely to accept your height keeps increasing until the 6 foot mark, which is regarded the perfect height.
Every additional inch above 6 feet lowers the percentage of women likely to accept your height, though being above average is still significantly more favorable than being below average.

I conducted the calculations as follows:

((new acceptance - old acceptance)/old acceptance)x100

≈ change of dating pool in %​

example for a 5'4" guy (10.47% acceptance) going to 5'8" (52.2% acceptance)

((52.2-10,47)/1.47)x100

≈ 398,6 [% increase in potential dating pool size]​

Perfoming this calculation for every height and every height increase up until +7 inches
(the maximum you can gain with two surgeries) you end up with these results:

Important: The calculations do not factor in the following aspects:
  • While two surgeries (e.g., gaining +5 inches) might seem advantageous compared to one surgery (e.g., gaining +4 inches), this does not imply that opting for two surgeries is more favorable, given factors such as surgery risks, pain, costs, etc.
  • Even if a certain percentage of women might accept you at a specific height, your overall acceptance rate at that height could still be lower than average, considering women who might reject you solely based on the fact that you underwent leg lengthening surgery.
  • A significant increase in height can lead to disproportionality, which can affect overall attractiveness and consequently reduce your potential dating pool.
  • Inaccuracy in the used data

Conclusions:

- one surgery is most worthwhile between 5'3" - 5'6"
- one surgery is more favorable than two surgeries up until 5'9"
- Leg lengthening surgery in general is most worthwhile at 5'4"

Comment for questions, improvements, etc. :blackpill:

¹

5'7--->>>6'0?

If i had the money, i would do it in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Youre 185cm and complain? I would gave up half of my life expectancy to be your height.
Stop giving him the attention he wants.

It only gives you like 2-2.5 extra inches iirc, so it's only worth it if you're average height and/or already tall ig.
Double LL can give you 14-15cm safely

Jesus, going from 5’7 to 5’10 is incredible difference

Even if I was 6 foot tall though my face is still too lopsided