Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming when should I buy Doom Eternal ?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
it's on sale this month (ending today) as part of a larger package I'm interested in

I already own Doom II but wouldn't mind buying the digital rights because installing old DOS games via CD in Windows 11 is a pain

thing is, Doom Eternal while recent and impressive-looking is 80GB install so I'd have to shuffle a lot of shit around

I think I'll put off until it goes on sale again next time and hopefully try some of the other content I purchased like Elder Scrolls (thanks pony loli fag for namedropping fuck you gimme my money)

Yes it's a cool game:feelsdevil:

I tried it on Xbox Cloud and couldn't get on with it, but it might have been because I was forced to use a controller.

Doom 2016 I've been playing with a keyboard and mouse on Stadia and I've been enjoying it quite a bit ^^

Eternal has quite a few changes over 2016 and some of them I'm really not sold on yet.

Buy it later

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back