Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When Sluts and normies/Chads say?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Say they have depression what does it mean?
I mean these people have friends they have inherent value society simply for existing they have relationships, they all live in the west so they don't suffer from poverty not true poverty anyway.

So whats their issues i don't buy the chemicals imbalance bullshit, I think they are so privileged that they are bored with life. So they call it depression to seek attention online. Fucking pathetic. :feelsjuice:

cuz if they have everything and they're depressed what's the actual point for us . There's literally no hope :feelsrope:

cuz if they have everything and they're depressed what's the actual point for us
when will you guys learn ffs

I think they are so privileged that they are bored with life. So they call it depression to seek attention online.
that's exactly what it is.

when will you guys learn ffs
Yeah man it really pisses me off when I hear these good looking tall people complaining. Like they literally got life on easy mode handed to them on a golden platter and its still not enough for these ungrateful fucks. Fuck em all to hell:reeeeee:

When chads say they have depression: a stacy left him for another chad
When foids say they have depression: a chad left him for another foid
When normies say they have depression: they're coping because they're not chad
this