Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme When someone claims to be a white incel

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

Egyptian protest

When an incel tries to race bait other incels.

They're all 7 feet tall

They are just lazycels. Mostly likely never leave the house and can't be bothered to make an account on a dating app.

Why do people insist on claiming non-ethnicCels can’t be incel?
It’s nonsense

Why do people insist on claiming non-ethnicCels can’t be incel?
It’s nonsense
It is much harder for a white person to be incel, white females actually prefer their men and ethnic females worship white men. Certain females would even hook up with this guy because he has blue eyes.
eanav6w9oap01.jpg

That guy needs to lose some weight and he wouldn't have that hanging chin anymore
It is much harder for a white person to be incel, white females actually prefer their men and ethnic females worship white men. Certain females would even hook up with this guy because he has blue eyes.
eanav6w9oap01.jpg

True. All women want white men. They are also usually tall. TWO traits that all women demand. Genetic traits.

too much cope boyo

Found the race-baiters.

I am an Incel as long as I live in this country

eanav6w9oap01.jpg
Mogs every 10/10 ethnic right

Mogs every 10/10 ethnic right
Not really, but a 1/10 white guy has some hope, a sub 8 ethnic has no hope whatsoever.

I wish ethnic girls would actually like me just because I'm white but the truth is they don't.