Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When the copes run out

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Ive tried it all..

Whitepilling; buddhistmaxxing; rageing; ER fantasies; darktriadmaxxing; villainmaxxing; "acceptance"; nihilism; ascetiscsm; looking into joining french foreign legion or mexican cartels (I send over 300 fb friend request to los zetas members and have now 150 zeta fb friends). I also went to Kurdish demonstrations trying to join the peshmerga; living to inflict suffering; missery; death and trauma ; drugmaxxing: lowselfesteem maxxing and wailing; renounciation of social contact (made a serious plan with my psychologist to move to a remote and isolated saltmine next to an oasis in the sahara desert for 3 months and if it works out multiple years so Id be removed from humanity completely. I wont take electronics, books, paper and pen with me either just unmarked clothing and food packages without a label so I wont have to see the alphabet which would be human connection. Just be surrounded by lifelessness and be at peace whilest not being able to flee from inner demons. The suffering would crack me into delirium/psychosis but after I went thru that Id be free).

The copes are nearing its end. What will happen when that happens?

Last edited:
the only good cope is the rope

Last time I ran out of copes all I could think about was ropes. Every day felt like a fever dream. Oh wait... thats still my reality. Oh well.

Make your fantasiEs come tRue

Well going ER is better than cucking yourself by roping lol. Though I advise against both.
well then what do you suggest doing as a black pilled subhuman with severe depression who is forced to spend most of his time having to wage cuck to barely get by with literally nothing fun to do or to look forward to?
You're the guy who is friends with foids too right?

have you considered that maybe your personality is the problem?