Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When will the world end?

J

jetblack cel

robloxmaxxer
-
As an incel, when do you think the world will end?

Personally, I think it will end because foids will lose all sexual drive from their standards increasing and will "consent" to no sexual acts, or only depraved non-procreative shit, leaving humanity with no offspring. Same for men, they will all get ED (except chad of course) which will cause a population crisis.

Hawking believes the world will end due to overpopulation/exponential increase in demand for resources.

I think we'll all die because of the horrendous climate changes around 2100. If the Antarctica melts were all fucked.

Yeah thats the most reasonable way to put it:forcedsmile:

He says we need to start populating other planets or the Earth will burn red hot with our energy grid.

hopefully soon and hopefully i will be one of the first to die

U.S. debt will soon exceed size of entire economy

We are a declining power economically in the world, and the future now clearly belongs to China, Japan, and India. They have the population, they have the educational systems. They have the will. And they will win. And we will — we only survive now by borrowing money from them in the form of treasury bonds which very soon we won’t have enough revenue to redeem, much less service. So, I put it down to economic collapse may save the United States from its (((rulers))).

Humanity will have its' ups and downs but I don't think we will become extinct any time soon. It will take a fast moving unexpected asteroid or interstellar comet to cause a mass extinction. Even then I expect the elite could survive in their doomsday shelters. And those killer asteroid impacts are rare in that they only happen every 27 million years. Our solar system rotates the galaxy and comes across many asteroids and comets.

As far as what I've read about asteroids, nukes cannot stop them especially if they are giant fast moving asteroids or comets. Who knows maybe in a thousand years or so we will have powerful lazer weapons.

Water is essential for life so all of that bs about relocating to mars is just that. Its all bs.

If we achieve cold fusion and get infinite energy. We could potentially live in space ships for 73,000 years or more. About the time it would take to travel to the nearest earth like exoplanet.

Then again if a spaceship is travelling at 15 miles per second, if it hit a space rock the size of a fist, that would turn the entire spacecraft into dust in miliseconds because of basic physics. Anything moving that fast impacting something will cause instant devastation.

Teleportation sounds impossible but who knows. We've only discovered quantum entanglement around a 100 years ago.

Last edited:
It already ended

Skynet, soon.

That's pretty stupid, population is currently shrinking
No it isn't?
The rate of birth might be decreasing but the net population is still overall increasing everyday.

No it isn't?
The rate of birth might be decreasing but the net population is still overall increasing everyday.
It's decreasing in developed nations, they only keep their population topped up from immigrants (ie. The horde of brown men).

As the world develops so to will population decline. Probably you didn't even click the wiki I provided.