Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When will this forum disappear?

When?

• By the end of 2018

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • By the end of 2019

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • By the end of 2020

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I don't know, but I fear it will disappear sooner or later

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • I don't know, and I don't fear it

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
The historical pattern for continous existence of forums, blogs and sites that challenge social taboos / status quo is pretty grim. So...

I'm telling myself that the important thing is plant ideas and seeds in brains via this forum, rather than contributing to this forum.

2020 isn't that far away. I think incels.is will last longer than 2-3 years.

I fear everyday, I fear waking up typing "incels.is" in my browser and not seeing it load, if this forum dies it would be truly over Id have nowhere to go. I dont wanna go back to any of the previous PSLI iterations and neither do I wanna go to wizchan or r9k

I mean, it's already lasted a year. As long as some cucky pres doesn't get elected, I think we should be fine for a couple more years

Anything can happen anytime, so 2018 maybe.

Maybe some cuck from NSA is doing a giga search project on us all and we will be witch hunted to death one by one, as if we were as guilty as the American government regarding the wikileaks revelations.

Maybe not.

Maybe it will last so long that we will be able to cope for eternity on incels.is in a cryostase phase thanks to the technological singularity.

Maybe we're all already dead and this world is hell, so who cares about anything anyway.

I dont see it going away anytime soon, and even if it does there are more that will sprout up tbh

Nobody can say it for sure. Incels.me can disappear at any given point in time

thing is where are we going to migrate to after incels.is falls? truecels.org? braincels?

As much as I want to say incels.is will be around forever I'd guess that it will be gone within a decade.

3 more years max.

When we all get laid

As long as (((Anonymous))) doesn't attack us.

id say around 2020

id say around 2020

Seems accurate, even if it does get shut down a new one will take its place so it doesn't matter. We will continue having our discussions regardless.

Seems accurate, even if it does get shut down a new one will take its place so it doesn't matter. We will continue having our discussions regardless.
agreed

hopefully not anytime soon

Depends on how large it will become. It's obviously just a matter of time until the next crazy American goes ER.

I guess this forum is in a lose-lose position:

- if it becomes big and regularly appears on the radar of the MSM, it will be taken down
- if it doesn't become big, it becomes slow and boring or it will die.

- if it bans the weirdest weirdos and crazies it might becomes slow and boring and then die
- if it doesn't ban the weirdest weirdos one of the next ERs will be linked back to this forum and it will be taken down

So enjoy it while it lasts!

Idk how long did places like Pua hate and sluthate last?

I'd be surprised if it wasn't gone by the end of 2019 at the latest.

I fear everyday, I fear waking up typing "incels.is" in my browser and not seeing it load, if this forum dies it would be truly over Id have nowhere to go. I dont wanna go back to any of the previous PSLI iterations and neither do I wanna go to wizchan or r9k

If this site gets banned, we can always go to IT to find a new one and the cycle starts all over again

I heard to will stay until the first postmaxxer reached 100k

I feared that this site would get hacked and all of our personal information would somehow get released. Locations, IP, whatever they can find.

I dunno what to do if this forum disappear.ı even don't know where ı'll find new forum if they make new one
I feared that this site would get hacked and all of our personal information would somehow get released. Locations, IP, whatever they can find.

Good theory also

Giving a date is premature since we don't know when some big shooting can happen at any time and claim incel as the culprit. When that happens, this place is sure to get a subpoena or national security letter to become a full honeypot or just be shutdown entirely.