Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When you are deep in the friendzone

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Im So Deep In The Friendzone 600x439

Lmao, friendzone is so cucked. Its literally a recipe for inkwell's continuous self-hatred and depression, and a waste of his energy as he is used as an emotional tampon by the foid while she gets fucked by chad.
I can relate. Anyone who gets put in the friendzone needs to realize it's over.

Never even made it to the friendzone cause foids don't interact with me :fuk:

Lmao, friendzone is so cucked. Its literally a recipe for inkwell's continuous self-hatred and depression, and a waste of his energy as he is used as an emotional tampon by the foid while she gets fucked by chad.

Surprised you made it to the friendzone. Some of us wouldn't even make it past a conversation with a foid

Giga truecel trait: You didnt even make it into the friendzone. I wasnt in bad terms with my former crush but she never invited me anywhere or anything like that

Surprised you made it to the friendzone. Some of us wouldn't even make it past a conversation with a foid
This never happened to me. I thought the meme was hilarious so I posted it here