Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over when you cant even be attracted to looksmatch

damascus

damascus

LTN 5'10 cripple
★★★
ik its over when i cant get women in general
but it hurts more that you cant even be physically attracted to your looksmatch
nontheless even my looksmatch lifemogs me and would reject me back to the big bang
being a hypergamous incel is worse than breaking your femur
its so painful when you see a girl irl and your instincts kick in and your brain starts acting bluepilled
but later on you realize you have no chance in the world, objectively unless you betabuxx and get paid pussy and a fake orgasm
just so she can take ur cash buy some crappy purse and go back to being chad's pocket pussy
over!
- damascus

High iq, read every word

Nice thread Decembercel

Nice thread Decembercel
Its so weird when fuckers softly bully you about joining late
I dont understand, did I only become an incel the second I join this forum?
Was I some pussy slaying chad or a femoid before I decided to join?
I was an incel December 9th 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, all the way till Sep 3 1998
I see this plenty on this forum
Someone explain why people do this

Its so weird when fuckers softly bully you about joining late
I dont understand, did I only become an incel the second I join this forum?
Was I some pussy slaying chad or a femoid before I decided to join?
I was an incel December 9th 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, all the way till Sep 3 1998
I see this plenty on this forum
Someone explain why people do this
it’s a tradition

fakecel if you wouldnt date an ugly girl

ik its over when i cant get women in general
but it hurts more that you cant even be physically attracted to your looksmatch
nontheless even my looksmatch lifemogs me and would reject me back to the big bang
being a hypergamous incel is worse than breaking your femur
its so painful when you see a girl irl and your instincts kick in and your brain starts acting bluepilled
but later on you realize you have no chance in the world, objectively unless you betabuxx and get paid pussy and a fake orgasm
just so she can take ur cash buy some crappy purse and go back to being chad's pocket pussy
over!
- damascus
very true. Our looks matches are hypergamous

fakecel if you wouldnt date an ugly girl
ugly girls wont date me, lol thats out of the question. i just cant find myself fucking em, stargazing with them, living in the same house till my balls stop working and not killing myself. my brain always does these things with stacies only.

ugly girls wont date me, lol thats out of the question. i just cant find myself fucking em, stargazing with them, living in the same house till my balls stop working and not killing myself. my brain always does these things with stacies only.
you realize hot women age into ugly bitches right? jfl.

you realize hot women age into ugly bitches right? jfl.
no shit. but at that point you wouldnt give a fuck cause ur balls stopped working. nontheless my point stays the same. life is shit when you only want to fuck stacies at sub5 when not even LTB would consider you a sexual being at any point in life ever. thats all im saying. my goal is just to spread my genes, have my offspring get good genes from his mother, and then have grandkids. at that point i wouldnt give a fuck about the bloodline cause i played my part. but its all just fantasy cope, suifuel is almost maxxed out.