Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity when you display your whoredom in front of your own grandma

Towards the end she says "how many are there for god's sake??"

it's cool how they aren't even ashamed of it.

*White women

You don't see Asian or Arab women doing this

This is why Asian women are becoming more desirable

*White women

cumskin whores are the most mentally deranged for sure

cumskin whores are the most mentally deranged for sure
This is why I want lots of Hong Kong people to migrate to UK

If HK women date white en mass like in Canada or USA, then it would anger white women

Any one of my female relatives would have gotten her ass kicked if she did that.

*White women

Well said. The white women are the scum of the Earth, not all women. Women all in all are just children: they can be directed to the good (become housewives, make babies, be loving and chaste wifeys) or evil (dirty whores like in America and Europe). I am not that much physically attracted to Asian women (too boyish, too small boobs), but it's not only physical attraction that matters. Decent gentlemen appreciate other qualities, too. I'd strongly advise WealthyCels to try out finding an Asian wife. Tinder can be of help here (the Premium allows you to change your location to any place on Earth).

Well said. The white women are the scum of the Earth, not all women. Women all in all are just children: they can be directed to the good (become housewives, make babies, be loving and chaste wifeys) or evil (dirty whores like in America and Europe). I am not that much physically attracted to Asian women (too boyish, too small boobs), but it's not only physical attraction that matters. Decent gentlemen appreciate other qualities, too. I'd strongly advise WealthyCels to try out finding an Asian wife. Tinder can be of help here (the Premium allows you to change your location to any place on Earth).
I prefer African or MENA women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back