Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When you first discovered incels, were you surprised that there was an entire community of people just like you?

Were you surprised that there was an entire online community of people just like you?

• Yes

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
For me, I wasn’t really that surprised

No i wasnt surprised

No, but not because I was like "Oh, the world is cruel, why wouldn't it create people like this?" But because this is the Internet, and there's a home for all kinds of shit on the Internet.

I find the incel community reminiscent of the early/mid-stage of the Chinese anime subculture before it got overwhelmed by normies. I immediately felt at home when I first joined .is and r/braincels.

Yes. Originally, I was bluepilled as fuck. I only found about incels through ER and /r9k/.

kinda lol. honestly though, there should be more men on here. sure, a lot of men are gonna ascend without ever rly figuring out the stuff we talk about on here, but i believe it would help them in the end.

I knew I was incel a long time ago but I was pretty redpilled so I looked down on the community. Then I found out redpill is bull and here I am

No, I was on /r9k/ in the tfwnogf heyday, that was back when I was 16.
I'm almost 28 now. Still khhv.
The blackpill is eternal.

I honestly was kinda surprised. But I think the Incel problem has grown in the last 10-15 years when I was a youngcel. :blackpill:

I felt this way when I found /r/foreveralone, I later came to incels.

Yes. I was happy and destroyed at the same time.

Not really tbh, I always knew there had to be some other trucels like me. Mine wasn’t a unique situation as I witnessed many times our brethren being stomped into the dust mentally and physically because of our ugliness

I only became more depressed.

I was pleasantly surprised at first; this was a while ago, when internet culture wasn’t the norm, and it was an honest relief to not feel like the biggest loser on the planet.

Nowadays? I’m still kinda shocked, whenever I read about other’s experiences, about how my own personality is really more of an “archetype” - one that’s shared by many similarly-minded incels all over the world.

I actually was surprised, I just thought I was some anomaly before I discovered Incels.

I was surprised, never though something like this existed.

Yes. Before I found these communities, I thought I was the only one suffering in this hell. I wondered how that could be, but could find no peers who were in a similar situation. Then again, my peers always did their best to keep their distance from me, anyway, so good fucking luck to me to try to get to know any of them.

No because I was coping with redpill and PUA back when I found incel spheres. Back then I'd actually watch through RSDTyler's two hour long lectures thinking they were the missing piece for me getting poon :feelskek:

No because I was coping with redpill and PUA back when I found incel spheres. Back then I'd actually watch through RSDTyler's two hour long lectures thinking they were the missing piece for me getting poon :feelskek:
Same man. I think I even read some PUA books at some point. Granted I still believe they're useful if you have the looks to begin with.

Same man. I think I even read some PUA books at some point. Granted I still believe they're useful if you have the looks to begin with.
Maybe some PUA books are better than others but I listened to the PUA book by Mystery on YouTube and I can tell you every single word of that piece of shit is completely useless if you don't pass the looks barrier. It will actually prime you for traumatic humiliation if you believe the contents as an incel.

edit: oh, you said pretty much the same thing. never mind.

I've always been aware of people in similar circumstances to myself but I was unaware of the incel term and communities until only fairly recently. In fact, I had basically written off all social media.

Maybe having this awareness is good but on the other hand blue pilled ignorance gave me hope, however misguided.

kinda surprised