Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When you forget to put on your pants after taking a shit

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Screenshot 2023 08 28 154337

When you forget rapists exist

Fuck her over thr counter

I have truly no idea how virtually all women buy stuff like these. It's so weird.
Ironically they say they hate sexual assault, then bitch wtf do you want to do wearing things like that...unless you are a pooper who likes to poop evrywhere and so wear minimal clothing for ease of taking them off when pooping

Ironically they say they hate sexual assault, then bitch wtf do you want to do wearing things like that...unless you are a pooper who likes to poop evrywhere and so wear minimal clothing for ease of taking them off when pooping
Pretty much. Wearing clothes that actually fit used to be considered common decency.

Pretty much. Wearing clothes that actually fit used to be considered common decency.
These bitches have gone berserk. At this point i am sure demons are afriad of basic bitches in 2023

thankfully, sandnigger clean their assholes with water after finishing.
don't know why westerns only use wipes

These bitches have gone berserk. At this point i am sure demons are afriad of basic bitches in 2023
It's true. The level of disgust is beyond human.