Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When you spend $400 on dinner to get friendzoned

CreationalTarget

CreationalTarget

Recruit
★★★
96F1uey

:lul:

She deserves a stoning.

Hope she dies a slow and excrutiating death

She is bad because she laughs at this situation, but guy is stupid somewhat - why is she supposed to let him fuck her because she gave something to her? No one owes nothing to nobody. So guy is kinda cuck.

Cucks need to be hanged. @nausea

both her and that cuck deserve death

did this once in my life and learned the hard way, was only 60$ but still... got no kiss and no second date...
a good lesson, I never did anything else but cheap "coffee" or "park" dates since.

do cheap dates brothers !!!

did this once in my life and learned the hard way, was only 60$ but still... got no kiss and no second date...
a good lesson, I never did anything else but cheap "coffee" or "park" dates since.

once I pad 80% for a date because I had no change

i felt like a huge cuck

People who consistently go on dates can post here now? :feelsree:

JFL. The fakecels are coming out of the woodwork to discuss all the dates they've had.

But you only pay for your own coffee right?

I'm willing to perform a lefort 3 for $400. PM for offers.

But you only pay for your own coffee right?
yes, most of the time girls get their purse out when the bill comes,
if not, then it's just a coffee anyways,
quite often girls will pay for my coffee also

JFL. The fakecels are coming out of the woodwork to discuss all the dates they've had.

Fakecels are literally around every fucking corner lately. Just like lookism.net.

i don't really find it ragefuel when women take advantage of whiteknight cucks, they are just playing the game.