Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When you're ugly, normies make fun of you for everything

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Honestly it's like when you look back...it's a mind fuck, and you really don't understand why you get fucked with so much. You try to be friendly and talk to people. You try to be outgoing and a jokester, and in the end a lot of these asshole normies just throw you down. They hate ugly people. I never knew why I was made fun of everything. Shit that didn't even matter. Look at the dumb shit I was made fun from normies over the years:

-Made fun of for the way I hold the steering wheel when I drive: Seriously.
-Made fun of the way I shot a basketball
-Made fun of the way I kicked a ball
-Made fun of the way I ran ("Run Forrest Run!") people, especially girls used to say this shit to me. It was really depressing.
-Made fun of the way my batting stance was
-Made fun of the way I caught a football
-Made fun of the way I walked
-Made fun of the way I talked (they would mock my deep voice because I sound like I have down syndrome)
-Made fun of the way I fucking ate
-Made fun of the way I drank a fucking beer/or how I drank shots....SERIOUSLY.
-I would say something in class, and of course some asshole normie would mock me. For example:
"Yeah that happened to me too" the asshole: "yEAH tHaT hAPpeNeD tO mE tOO" and of course the whole class starts laughing.

Oh and who can forget...for the way I look for obvious reasons.

But all that other stupid shit. It's really amazing how normies really hate ugly people. This is just some of the dumb shit I've been made fun of over the years. All the mocking and torment you receive others stick with you for life, and it really emotionally stunted me. I was dealing with assholes for as long as I can remember...easily since 10 years old.

kSnkHhK.gif

FUCK, THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO, I GOT TOLD IM HOLDING IT LIKE A GRANDMA

NOW I TRY TO EITHER EXTEND MY ARMS ALL THE WAY OR KEEP THEM IN MY LAP AND JUST GRIP THE BOTTOM HALF OF THE WHEEL

THIS IS BRUTAL

Honestly it's like when you look back...it's a mind fuck, and you really don't understand why you get fucked with so much. You try to be friendly and talk to people. You try to be outgoing and a jokester, and in the end a lot of these asshole normies just throw you down. They hate ugly people. I never knew why I was made fun of everything. Shit that didn't even matter. Look at the dumb shit I was made fun from normies over the years:

-Made fun of the way I ran ("Run Forrest Run!") people, especially girls used to say this shit to me. It was really depressing.
-Made fun of the way I talked (they would mock my deep voice because I sound like I have down syndrome)
-I would say something in class, and of course some asshole normie would mock me. For example:
"Yeah that happened to me too" the asshole: "yEAH tHaT hAPpeNeD tO mE tOO" and of course the whole class starts laughing.

But all that other stupid shit. It's really amazing how normies really hate ugly people. This is just some of the dumb shit I've been made fun of over the years. All the mocking and torment you receive others stick with you for life, and it really emotionally stunted me. I was dealing with assholes for as long as I can remember...easily since 10 years old.
I wish I had friends, so that I can experience this. But nooo, I have autism with me.

Ogres are pretty intimidating. No one makes fun of them.

ive found that if you at least look autistic people will mock you less because they feel bad for you
except bullies, they look for that shit.

I went from Beta to Ogre.

The difference in life experience is astonishing.
True. Be grateful. Better to have people scared of you than laughing at you.

im always made fun of for those things

Thats why you must make a diffEReNCe.

The braindead fuckers have never experienced social ostracization because they were born with enough lms, if they were in our shoes they would sui in a minute

I get made fun of but it's justified imo. I legit act like a idiot due to my inhibition. I literally tried to cross the road when a car was approaching the crossing and caught alot of flack

Fuck bro, I've experienced all of these. Number 2 I've experienced like 5 different times, many times by complete strangers.

As an incel, you're the laughingstock of society. Normies will make fun of you in order to feel better about their mediocrity; after all, at least they don't have it as bad as you do.

The only time they stop laughing at you is when you go ER. That usually stops the laughter, at least for a few days while they shed fake tears over the victims.

I remember in high school I had to read a passage from a book, but my throat was f-cked so I sounded really hoarse. Well, this one guy thought it was funny to make fun of me, so he would laugh and repeat what I said. So as a payback, I made sure to mock the hell out of him, and I did, for the next two years. Giga kek. F-ck with me, I f-ck with you. I made girls mock him too, kek.

Its over for genetic filth like us

I remember in high school I had to read a passage from a book, but my throat was f-cked so I sounded really hoarse. Well, this one guy thought it was funny to make fun of me, so he would laugh and repeat what I said. So as a payback, I made sure to mock the hell out of him, and I did, for the next two years. Giga kek. F-ck with me, I f-ck with you. I made girls mock him too, kek.
fakie

I was ridiculed for everything growing up. The way I looked, the way I walked, the way I talked, the way I dressed, you name it.

Honestly, I would rather be mocked for something that I can control (e.g. my questionable fashion tastes) than something I have no fucking control over (e.g. physical features that I was endlessly tormented about growing up). The latter irreparably damaged my self-confidence to the point where I can't even look someone in the eyes without fearing them judging me.

As an incel, you're the laughingstock of society. Normies will make fun of you in order to feel better about their mediocrity; after all, at least they don't have it as bad as you do.

The only time they stop laughing at you is when you go ER. That usually stops the laughter, at least for a few days while they shed fake tears over the victims.

This is how femoids view chad vs incel saying something:

Chad saying something = sophisticated, intelligent, charming

Incel saying something = he doesn't know how to speak properly, awkward, stuttering

This is t the worst part. The worst part is they literally make fun of you for nothing. People will just randomly start laughing at you, and if some guy the next day does the same shit they don’t make fun.